Lili Love review

Ok, something about this woman drove me to the point I had to meet her. I've read her reviews here, and also knew of her real age.

I called her, we hooked up at a nice downtown hotel.

I walked in, she kissed me (DFK) hello. Now, after seeing her, I chose the hour. As we were getting undressed, she says "Not bad for 54 eh?"

WOW...

She laid me down on the bed and gave me a total deep throat bbbj the whole time! After round one, she rinsed and came back, started playing with jr, then started sucking me again. WOW!

On went the coat and in I went...really tight!

She's a dirty talker...infact, talked the whole time. Then she grabs my hand, puts it over her mouth and screams.

I pulled out, she flipped me over and sucked me off again.

I grabbed a shower, with wobbley knees, she kissed me goodbye and I left.

Ok, something about this woman drove me to the point I had to meet her. I've read her reviews here, and also knew of her real age.

I called her, we hooked up at a nice downtown hotel.

I walked in, she kissed me (DFK) hello. Now, after seeing her, I chose the hour. As we were getting undressed, she says "Not bad for 54 eh?"

WOW...

She laid me down on the bed and gave me a total deep throat bbbj the whole time! After round one, she rinsed and came back, started playing with jr, then started sucking me again. WOW!

On went the coat and in I went...really tight!

She's a dirty talker...infact, talked the whole time. Then she grabs my hand, puts it over her mouth and screams.

I pulled out, she flipped me over and sucked me off again.

I grabbed a shower, with wobbley knees, she kissed me goodbye and I left.

I have always wanted to give her a shot but the damage is just too high for me but she is supposed to be wild. Drink your milk and eat your vitamins prior to seeing her.

I made the mistake of taking the full hour last time. I'm not even 30 yet, and I couldn't last the full hour with her.

I would consider a full hour with her only if I take vitamin V. She's too wild for me.

The thing is - other much hotter younger girls can barily finish me.

SOMETHING ABOUT LILI

Oh yah....she is a wild cracker.....if you can focus her mind on a fantasy or something then she will be great..but she can babble a lot...

But it is true.....you need a 2x4 strapped o your butt and lots of Wheaties before you go.

She is also the master of the deepthroat.....and she encourages you to use your hands on her head.

I saw Lilly Love today. She is definitively worth the money. I took only half an hour for 150. What an experience! She was full GFE even though I had only made a 30 minute apointment.

As described before, DFK soon as I got in her room. Then on the bed kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. More DFK mixed with that and then on to Daty. She got wet pretty fast.

I then took off the reaminder of my clothes and reposition myself for more Daty while she gently stroked me. After getting me all hard, she proceeded to give me a nice BBBJ. She sure knows horw to use her lips and tongue. She did let me grab her head to make her suck me faster and deeper.

Finally, she put a condom on me and I mounted her missionary style. I was quite surpised that she felt tight as i am not a very huge. It felt so great that I exploded in her before I could try any other positions.

Looks great for her age and actually appears younger. She was at a nice downtown hotel and the room was neat and clean.

Yes she does like to talk dirty the entire time but I did not mind. I would suggest to anyone who has not seen her to plan on doing so. I would certainly repeat.

I don't know how I found this thread, but reading about Lili Love has gotten me all hard and bothered and now I want to go see her! I have yet to fulfill my older women experience; maybe she's the ticket?

I don't know how I found this thread, but reading about Lili Love has gotten me all hard and bothered and now I want to go see her! I have yet to fulfill my older women experience; maybe she's the ticket?

I highly recommend the duo experience of Lilly and Alexandra Heart!! These ladies are crazy together.

Lili is outstanding, you have to try her at least once. As for the dirty talk, talk dirty back to her and you lead the conversation, she will follow. Otherwise focus her mind on something else or perhaps a fantasy.

word of warning......be preparred for her babble....she is a wild one but she really likes to babble......but...if you get her going on a fantasy...like dirty secretary....or naughty girl.....she goes right into it......

Her service is outstanding..........and she will milk you dry.......

What's wrong with "dirty" talk and babble? I like that. I hate a girl that just lays there and says nothing. So many girls, so little time.

What's wrong with "dirty" talk and babble? I like that. I hate a girl that just lays there and says nothing. So many girls, so little time.

that babble goes off in tangents that can make you very sqeemish, she has no boundaries in the imagination and babble department, best to give her some guidance so you stay away from uncomfortable thoughts!

that babble goes off in tangents that can make you very sqeemish, she has no boundaries in the imagination and babble department, best to give her some guidance so you stay away from uncomfortable thoughts!

giver her some guidance? shit you almost need to gag her...last time with her, the people next to us banged on the wall, she gets just a little carried away...i remember her saying " not bad for a 50 year-old..eh" or "you're a big man fuck me hard today" " gimme your cock I'm not done with you, you cum 2nd and 3rd time I get you hard again"

I have to ask, what kind of babble makes you squeemish? you don't have to get specific but a general idea, this is not the first time that it's been said I'm just curious as like Capitalman said I prefer someone who has good aural skills...

She will go into graphic detail about any fetish that you can think about, just make sure it is a fetish that your into. She started down a path initially that is kinda not cool with me so i redirected her, PM me if you want the specifics I don't think it is appropriate for general chat.

She's been on my todo list for a long time I just haven't been able to schedule it in my schedule. Every review I read makes me more interested to see her =).

She is absolutely a must see, kind of the 7 wonders of the world.

Guest Pretty Nikita

I have seen Lili Love with my husband many times since the past few years and even since i am divorced with my husband, i still see her. She is everything i need and she is a good lady. See you again Lili!

Nikita xxx

I have seen Lili Love with my husband many times since the past few years and even since i am divorced with my husband, i still see her. She is everything i need and she is a good lady. See you again Lili!

Nikita xxx

Good for you Pretty Nikita, and welcome to the board. I have been with Lili on many occasions myself and she is fantastic. I'm surprised she has not been reviewed more often.

Hi Pretty Nikita, welcome to Cerb.....Yea lilly is special allright, she has had lots of good press here over te years. Care to share your impressions, the female view.