Had the good fortune earlier this week to revel in an hour-long training duo with Julia and Skylar Heart. What a bounty of blondes they were together! Their interaction was wonderful to see and their teamwork in the shower and during my massage was wonderful to feel. As I have already recommended Skylar elsewhere (and continue to hold her in high esteem) in this post I am concentrating on Julia's contributions to making this such a remarkable experience.

Julia came into the room and introduced herself with confidence and charm. She is a breathtakingly beautiful woman and she engaged easily in conversation with me. She disrobed effortlessly and my eyes found it easy and rewarding to travel up and down her tall, lean frame from the toes to her face and her flowing blonde hair. Her legs are long and held my attention. Her fingers are also long and she used those quite professionally and pleasurably to massage both Skylar and myself. Julia has some body jewelry which serves to accentuate her taut abdomen and breasts.

Julia sensitively found what would maximize the experience for me and engaged fully in all the activities which occurred over the hour. I enjoyed her personality and was aware of her presence and participation every minute from her introduction to her final hug.

Although Julia is new to massage, and has only just completed her training, I recommend her to you unreservedly. She has a great MA career in front of her. I was privileged to share some time with her and hope to do so again in the future.

Agency Vibe
I would visit again
Agency Vibe
I would visit again
Edited by opentonew
Grammar
  • Like 9

Met Julia this afternoon after admiring her beautiful pictures over the last couple of months. She is more beautiful then I expected. Nice tanned slim body with a great bum. very beautiful face. We chatted during the session about pets a lot. She gives a good relaxing massage and a toe curling finished. She was not at her best as she is recovering from a injury from the weekend. But I enjoyed my time with her and our conversation. Did I mention that she has a great bum :)

It's a cliché to say that someone's pictures don't do them justice, but sometimes clichés speak the truth. I had admired Julia's pictures for a long time on here before we finally met recently, but I was unprepared for how stunning she is in person. Really stunning.

What the pictures don't show is her gorgeous face, framed by her long blonde hair. A really beautiful face. What the pictures do give you an idea of, but only a hint, is how remarkably fit she is. A toned, long, lean, lithe body, gym-trained, firm and lovely, with an outstanding ass and great legs. Here's where the reality is far better than the pictures. Far better.

Now imagine massaging this beauty, feeling her muscles and her curves, the definition of her body. Imagine her moving over you, skilfully relieving your tensions, applying and releasing pressure. Imagine the sight of her, and the satisfaction. And there you have it.

Julia, blonde goddess, now at Paradise.

She has another recommendation thread here, but I thought a new one was appropriate at her new location:

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=212655&highlight=Julia

picture.php?albumid=11299&pictureid=77566

• Like 1

Had another fun session with Julia. I've gotta say that I completely agree with my previous post; it's spot on :):

The sight of Julia's hot, fit body poised above you as she administers the finishing touches is a sight not to be missed. The touch is good, too!!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.