All the bells and whistles on CL

Anyone tried this place? I know Cowboy had some doubts but did anyone tried it first and had a good experience. I am intrigued.

Thanks

It's a fake photo alert, that's usually enough of a warning for most people. If you think it's not going to be so bad, then you should try it out for yourself. You could be right, that despite the dishonesty of the fake photo, it was otherwise good, then you can come back and report to us.

From what I've heard it's a fairly typical AMP for the area, except they advertise services above what most will admit to.

I've seen reports elsewhere that are mixed depending on the girl, much like most AMPs. I guess about a 50% return rate which is actually average for this type of place. Probably worth a chance if you like asian women and don't need her to have model looks.

Regarding B&S at AMPs ...... it's a fact of life. None of these girls want their faces published and I think it's easier for the owners to just steal a pic then to take photos and blur out faces. Doesn't mean it's a bad place. Some of the owners try to get a picture that is somewhat representative of the type of girls there, some do not.

Just keep in mind that if you go in and if you don't like the looks of the girls you can walk out. Unlike SPs where you may feel compelled to give the girl "something for her time" you will not be asked that at an AMP.

To sum, all I've heard about this place puts it as average for an Ottawa AMP. I haven't been there so can't verify.

Regarding B&S at AMPs ...... it's a fact of life. None of these girls want their faces published and I think it's easier for the owners to just steal a pic then to take photos and blur out faces. Doesn't mean it's a bad place. Some of the owners try to get a picture that is somewhat representative of the type of girls there, some do not.

I respectfully disagree, a good place would not use shady tactics to increase business.

I understand it's a cultural thing and because of the stigma associated with this trade few women do want their faces published, fine don't show their faces! Show their body's breats and bums, those are the parts most men like ooogle over anyway!

In all honesty then they'd be better off publishing their ads with no photos at all, it would increase their credibility tenfold.

In all honesty then they'd be better off publishing their ads with no photos at all, it would increase their credibility tenfold.

Then they would get a thousand emails from numbskulls wanting pictures. We are such visual creatures, even to our own demise.

Fully agree with both Rick and the Cowboy. Why persistently BullS*** and misrepresent like that? Are they better off not posting ANY pics, and receiving endless requests for emailed photos? Big deal! They'll simply send off the frauds others would post regularly/openly, upon request.

One obvious falsehood is quite enough to throw up a red flag for me, and if they begin their intro with a fake pic, i'm telling myself it ain't the last "irregularity" to expect. Despite the Cowboy's generous and diligent work(thanks, bud!), I'm supposed to believe there is an endless influx of fresh-faced, young asians sportin' natural double Dee's:boobies: into the Ottawa area?

Sure! Of course! They're everywhere. Like needles on a Bonsai tree. Right!

Think i'll stake my bet on the fortune in my next cookie coming true.

Is it a case though that the girls dont want their faces shown or is it more that because they are trafficked their faces are not shown, or rather their real pic is not used?

Hi eveyone im new to this but my opinion on the situation at hand being i have worked as a MPA I have came across a couple places that post fake pics on web sites. I myself believe as a SP that a real pic is so much better for the simple fact there are men for every type of woman and I myself am more likely to aquire more return businesss and less walk out b/c of my pics and the men knowing what they are getting exactly before hand.

As for the fake pics i believe the owners feel that a couple fakes will in turn bring customers in and more than likely if they dont like the one they seen there will be a lady avaliable that they do like and stay regardless of the fake pic. I understand its misleading but its more competative advertising...lol

As for the fake pics i believe the owners feel that a couple fakes will in turn bring customers in and more than likely if they dont like the one they seen there will be a lady avaliable that they do like and stay regardless of the fake pic. I understand its misleading but its more competative advertising...lol

It's a plan that quickly backfires on the owners and perpetrators, clients aren't stupid...it doesn't take long to realize that certain girls advertised are never available and then owners wonder where all the business has gone.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that I have never seen a real pic of anyone at any AMP. I don't think they are trying to do anything shady, it's just the way it is. If you like to frequent these places you are aware and know what to expect.

If you are new to the hobby this could put you off. I would think if it hurt the business they would change as Asians are pretty shrewd business people. It's not that I condone B&S pics, it's just that I don't think the false pics are really intended to be B&S at AMPs. Or at least at most of the AMPs I've been to. YMMV

Guest gagagaga

I went and it was awesome. there were 3 girls working...all cute. I don't remember any names. I got a great massage, awesome mileage and a fantastic finish.

Guest blo*****s
I went and it was awesome. there were 3 girls working...all cute. I don't remember any names. I got a great massage, awesome mileage and a fantastic finish.

Did you go for the "massage" or the more expensive version they offer ?

Did you go for the "massage" or the more expensive version they offer ?

We all go in for a massage, and that's it, nothing else. And that's official.

Guest blo*****s

Well, I certainly did not have the same experience as joeblow did on his visit to this place - when I went there today.

Since we are not allowed to be "negative" on this board, I will choose to not say anything at all.

However, if you PM me, I will answer your question(s).

I was there this past week. Walked in and looked at the girl at the top of the stairs and said, "Nope". She wasn't bad, jsut older. She tried to negotiate the price for the massage. I still said no and was walking toward the door, when she called something out in Chinese... and out walked a serious hottie. My nope went to a "Ok"... (I'm not sure if she was working or just receiving, but I always like to see who I am getting before I get into the room).

Nice massage for the most part, HOT girl, great mileage, options, and finish.

I think her name was "Jan-ni" or something like that. Hardly spoke english at all.

I've tried this place, and although I did not see the girl in the picture, I did have a nice time with Ivy (if that,s her real name). There were no bells and whistles but I didn't expect any. Massage was ok and extras were offered.