I'm watching a documentary about sex work and it is bringing up a lot of feelings. It is looking at some of the most vulnerable women in the industry and different perspectives...

And all I can think about is wanting to have millions of dollars so I can create non-profit organizations to help with housing problems, detox if they want detox, and even a booking agency that workers can use to screen clients on their behalf, to book drivers, to rent apartments...

There is so much people could do, so much we could do, if our goverment didn't suck so much and if people actually cared about the safety of sex workers.

• Like 5

They always show in those documentary's the bad side, those who are desperate and other negative aspects of the business. For those who are in it with drug problems and other issues it certainly becomes a vicious circle. The negativities society puts on them for being sex workers often gives them cause to self medicate more and cause more internal harm.

It's a shame people wouldn't wake up to the fact that sex isn't taboo, the devil or something that needs to be sacred. Every body has it at some point in their life and those who don't are wishing they would!

Yes many could use help with housing and other ways to improve their personal or work lives. But thanks to our government who likes to keep their heads up their asses, real help will never come.

• Like 3