anyone else having sex during the blackout this evening?

I wasn't yet.. but was just about to...

I was with a client and we'd barely started playing around when everything went black. Not being a fan of sex in the dark we waited a bit til the lights came back on... bad timing for me.

I love thunderstorms but not blackouts.

next time there's a thunderstorm warning I'll be sure to have some candles burning.. I'm a lavalamp girl thesedays and they unfortunately don't have backup batteries.

I did not have a blackout in my area.....and even if there was a blackout...and I was having sex...I doubt I would know........my eyes are closed usually.......hehehehehe

I did not have a blackout in my area.....and even if there was a blackout...and I was having sex...I doubt I would know........my eyes are closed usually.......hehehehehe

So if I'm clear on this you close your eyes when you masturbate? Not that I need to know but just to make it clear to all.

So if I'm clear on this you close your eyes when you masturbate? Not that I need to know but just to make it clear to all.

Uh...HELLO!!!!...

why do you think I have not lost an eye as of yet......

-Closing my eyes means when my hand slipps off I do not poke or punch my eye out

-when the ol'antler goes...I do not get it in my eye......

-also....why would I like to see the woman laughing at the funny faces I make.....it is bad enough I hear them giggle........

I blackouted last night while having sex...I'm dyslexic though.

yah...I used to black out while having sex with my ex......it was a safety thing for me........

and the dyslexic part.......so that is why some women have barked at me when I was comming.......

I was yelling "Oh Dog..Oh Dog"...

with my eyes closed.......

yah...I used to black out while having sex with my ex......it was a safety thing for me........

and the dyslexic part.......so that is why some women have barked at me when I was comming.......

I was yelling "Oh Dog..Oh Dog"...

with my eyes closed.......

Please change your dyslexia... it's kinda creepy on a personal level....

Guest S***e

I've always loved sex in the dark as I get to explore in a snake-like fashion....just tongue alone. Ya never know where snakey Ol's Spike will end up Carrie. LOL

Not being a fan of sex in the dark we waited a bit til the lights came back on... bad timing for me.

quote]

I've always loved sex in the dark as I get to explore in a snake-like fashion....just tongue alone. Ya never know where snakey Ol's Spike will end up Carrie. LOL

No problem.. I'll put a blindfold on you so you're in the dark but I'm not :cooter:

Guest S***e

Most creative indeed...definitely would/could work for me! LOL

No problem.. I'll put a blindfold on you so you're in the dark but I'm not :cooter: