Question for the travelling ladies

what determines your destinations when travelling ? is it the size of the city, population or reputation ,air service etc. as someone from a smaller centre (population 45,000 ) we get to meet a few travelling sp,s such as V.J (thank god) but for the most part if we wish to meet a travelling girl its an average 6-7 hr round trip i for one would rather donate those extra costs to someone who stopped or visited here. is that unrealistic ?

Frankly, out if you send me a deposit by mail, there's no way I would go to a place out of the blue, just like this...

Trips require a lot of organiization, such as cost of gas, sp friendly hotel booking, ressources around, ... That is why I choose bigger city, such as Ottawa.

Also, less residents means less clientele, and it also depends what are the rates in the area. I've left Montreal because it was going down, and even deeper... I don't want to end in the same situation in a village I don't know.

Last thing... If there's no visiting SPs really, this means you're probably in a bad buisness area... I think you better forget about visiting SPs, and just have a nice night in town with some friends, and just visit your TDL girls...

Guest S**a*Q

This is my first "tour" persay, which is why booking it in a town where I used to live and know a lot of people is good. I get the feel of working in another city, and I get to keep costs low by staying with friends.

The next tour I was thinking of was Winnipeg, because it's the closets city center to my home town of Tbay. I sent out an ad to see if there's interest.

I want to travel as I feel part gypsy, therefore if I'm in a city visiting and the opportunity to work arises, I definitely will. :)

I guess I can't really speak to the "touring" part of it as I just started but that's what I'm doing at the moment. :)

I personally have no problem visiting a new city every now and then, providing that there is interest. The population really does not matter, I find that getting a better hotel is more of a challenge in some of the smaller cities, as well as reassuring people that discretion is always assured.

• Like 1

I like to believe cerb playing a role as well. The cities with active posts and recommendations attracting the ladies.

Same goes for an active SP community, traveling to a new place where there are ladies around to answer logistic questions or even form a welcoming committee makes a tour more enjoyable.

I love sex although some times my job it is to

provide a service thus not allways an orgasmic experience

but the over all getting to know the diversity of among men and

what i learn from it is it worth the effort to do a good job.

Where do you think it would be more profitable

for me to visite next, St John's in New Foudland Labrador?

Or Moncton New Branswich

or St Jona New Brunswick?

Thank you ladies and gentleman!

How far am i in a aeroplan to Moncton?

Are there Sex worker's hotel friendly?

Thank you.

A

when considering travelling as an SP you must take into consideration a few things:

one:

you should start advertising in advance {at least 2 weeks}

two:

get your name out there...let people get to know you...example posting on CERB..

three:

pre-book with reputable members

also get contact numbers

Four:

research your city of choice...see what the interest there is for gents to see you... going in blind doesn't always work....

five:

find things to do on your downtime...Amelia and I have been having a blast on this tour...from sinking in the mud at Hopewell rocks to having very strange tacos in Saint John...lol

Six:

most importantly have fun...and always make the best out of your trips... have an adventure and explore...

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 1

Guest S**a*Q

Its all about exploration, I have lived in Ottawa for ten years, but being back now I am more touristy than ever. :)

Ooh exploration and sexploration. Awesome!!!

So Ladies. How many sessions per day would make a trip worth your while to visit a city or town ? All things ( air fare, accomodations etc.) being equal otherwise. How many of those sessions are required to be prebooked before a decision is made whether to come or not ?

Guest S**a*Q

For myself that depends if I know people in the city, how much it costs me to get there as well, so depending on how much I have to put out for the trip, that would be how many calls I would need.

I wouldnt want to lose cash, but if I know people in the city, either friends, or other sps places that I can work out of. Then the call amount can be less, as I am not staying in accomodations or working out of a place that is really costing me for the trip.

So Ladies. How many sessions per day would make a trip worth your while to visit a city or town ? All things ( air fare, accomodations etc.) being equal otherwise. How many of those sessions are required to be prebooked before a decision is made whether to come or not ?

Isn't that dependent on various factors ? Flying from Toronto to Victoria, BC staying in a upper class hotel would requires a higher break even point.