Erica Sky "Loves her job!" GFE PK

I was lucky enough to spend some time with Erica tonight, If you get the chance I defenatly suggest you do the same.

She is a passionate young woman(22) with a beautiful curvy(c cup) body (not fat) very erotic.

She loves to give cbj with her tongue ring in which makes for a unique experiance to say the least.

I took a shower when I arrived and she had just gotten out of one (her hair was still wet)

We started by kissing on the bed as she slowly massaged my cock into a stiff rod.

She put a condom on me a proceded to give me one of the best cbj I have ever gotten, I could tell she was really into it. I started to play with her and even made her cum with my hands.

When I thought she was suffecently warmed up I gentally pushed her down so her pussy was in reach of my now super hard cock! I love to watch it go in and this girl has a tight pussy that wants to follow your cock every time you pull out (the inner lips strech along my cock)!

I let her go crazy and she began to writh untill minutes later her legs started to quiver as she cam again ... this time I pumped her to keep her cumming ... when I thought I got it all I encouraged her to collaps on me. We kissed and I slowly gentally made love to her.

Next I climbed on top with her legs closed to get her in some intresting spots which she seemed to enjoy.

Finally I did her doggie style off the bed so I could get her even deeper.... from the moans I think I was doing a good job and that was it I exploded ... and almost passed out.

I was inside her admiring this beautiful girl I just had sex with as I carressed her perfect skin and lovely curvs and thought to myself how lucky I am to be able to enjoy women of this amazing caliber!

Life is too short and you can't take it with you!

so what is wrong with this girl:

I can't think of anything, well I would have liked a bbbj but you got to respect a girl who cares about being clean.

If you like girls who are really into sex this is the girl for you!

are you sure she is PK? Did u book through agency? as she claims to be independent now in this thread: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2159&highlight=skye

the cowboy gave her a great review too here: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2189&highlight=skye

but it was back in august when jessica first mentioned her... she said back then Erika was PSE.

well, anyway, great review, would love to see a pic of her, as you usually do have one in your reviews... but she is not on EC or anywhere yet... she sounds delish! :) cheers

yes she is independent and does her own thing however she started a while back with pk and then went independent. Now she takes calls from us when she is in town. So she does both...whatever works best for her is best for us!! She is a really cool girl, really hot, really nice and we like her a lot.:D

I'm sure if you send her a note she'll send you a picture. She's a member on here you can see one ( tiny) when you check her member profile.