Perhaps it's acceptable and a common practice that I'm unaware of. But shouldn't any companion be required to ask permission to post another's info? Especially information that isn't located on this site?

Perhaps it's acceptable and a common practice that I'm unaware of. But shouldn't any companion be required to ask permission to post another's info? Especially information that isn't located on this site?

Anything one puts on the internet, is in open waters. Once you put it out there, it is usually out there forever. Unless your material was copyrighted and watermarked then reproduced for someones own benefit (which it was not) I don't see what the issue is. Ladies copy ads and titles from here and use them on other sites, and nothing is ever done about it as it was not done on here. One should be careful what they write about others on their own blog if they don't want it to come back to haunt them - that or stand behind what one writes as Slander is not accepted - neither is creating drama. Don't write or publish anything your not willing to accept the consequences for.

• Like 3

Shouldn't the same then hold true about posting derogatory blogs about someone else. People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. No one stole your "thoughts" why in god would they. A link to your blog was all that was posted. But no one passed it off as their writing, it clearly is yours. Yes, I know what you wrote.

RG

• Like 1

Anything one puts on the internet, is in open waters. Once you put it out there, it is usually out there forever. Unless your material was copyrighted and watermarked then reproduced for someones own benefit (which it was not) I don't see what the issue is. Ladies copy ads and titles from here and use them on other sites, and nothing is ever done about it as it was not done on here. One should be careful what they write about others on their own blog if they don't want it to come back to haunt them - that or stand behind what one writes as Slander is not accepted - neither is creating drama. Don't write or publish anything your not willing to accept the consequences for.

Dear sweet Emily, I stand behind everything I write, that's not the issue. Anything I write is on my site and public. The issue is that another felt it their right to post this info here, without my consent. You've made posts and comments to how this shouldn't be allowed when it concerns your info, should there be a difference when it comes to mine?

I have to admit I'm feeling very sad now as I thought that post that had linked my blog was sincere, now after reading this maybe it's not, :(

Rg-I'm sorry if you found my blog derogatory, others find it to be truthful and entertaining. I suppose it's all subjective. Not sure what you mean by under another name. I'm glad you've read it perhaps you can support some of the animal issues:)

You've made posts and comments to how this shouldn't be allowed when it concerns your info, should there be a difference when it comes to mine?

Darling Cristy, yes there is a HUGE difference here - all my intellectual property is solely mine, watermarked, copyrighted and DMCA protected, so yes if another wishes to reproduce my work - there is an ISSUE and one I won't take lightly (and neither will others)

Someone linking your blog into a thread is not harming your intellectual property in anyway and its no different than someone linking a news article in a thread.

Had you copyrighted and protected your material, then you might have a case about your material being posted.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

A person on the internet has to think about what they want to post on their blogs. It can be a very fine line between slander and an attack on an individual's character. In this case it was not copyrighted content and such links to any blog is open to anybody see and interpret. I can make a judgment that others have been personally attacked by such statements including me. That is the thing about publically posted blogs is that anybody can see them. This is not the proper forum for such a discussion as it is against the rules here so I will refrain from expressing my complete opinion.

Darling Cristy, yes there is a HUGE difference here - all my intellectual property is solely mine, watermarked, copyrighted and DMCA protected, so yes if another wishes to reproduce my work - there is an ISSUE and one I won't take lightly (and neither will others)

Someone linking your blog into a thread is not harming your intellectual property in anyway and its no different than someone linking a news article in a thread.

Had you copyrighted and protected your material, then you might have a case about your material being posted.

Ahh, so the act itself isn't wrong it's whether or not it's copyrighted. So as long as another's info isn't copyrighted it's fair game, but once it becomes copyrighted then it's theft and reprehensible. Good to know:)

Northern ontguy- I'm very aware of what I write, it's never been hidden, it's not meant to be as it's posted openly on my site, twitter and the other site. That isn't the issue, however, it appears some want to make it that.

I do have to once again question the reason it was posted, so wasn't my nom for cerb goddess of the day sincere:(