Halifax Help Please

Guest jake_cdn

I will be visiting Halifax in the next month and have found the information on Lyla sparse to say the least. BP has much more in the way of advertisements but I am a Lyla guy and trust the community on this site.

I am asking for any current recommendations so that I can plan my trip.

Please feel free to respond to this tread or PM me with any suggestions within the Halifax area.

I searched this site but found very little so if I have missed a thread please excuse.

Thanks.

I'm not entirely sure where you were looking but there is a large Halifax pool of ladies.

Here is the reco thread for Halifax

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=137

And the advertisement thread

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=18

You posted in the discussion thread which has quite a bit of info. Perhaps if you could give a better idea of what you might be looking for in a companion, we might be able to provide better suggestions.

• Like 1

Guest jake_cdn

As mentioned I have looked through Lyla and am familiar with the site. I have seen the schedules and advertisements but I guess what I am looking for is more of a recommendation from Lyla users who are at least senior members.

With the recent changes in this industry I need to be more careful as we all do and Halifax is not a comfort zone for me as it is outside of my home territory.

This request is not meant to be rude but I am trying to rely on the Lyla community so that I do not have to revert to BP and unconfirmed providers.

Hope that clears this up.

Thanks

I would certainly recommend staying away from the Halifax BP. Seems to be full of scams and fake pictures (obviously not including the ladies who post here).

I'd be sure to run both Google and Tineye image search's on any BP add, at the very least. Do your homework if you go the BP route.

as you know, y m m v.

a great recommendation for any one particular lady, from even a senior member on here, could be potentially disastrous in someone else's eyes. Also, some ladies have asked NOT to have reco's posted, and some gentlemen just plain out refuse to 'kiss and tell', lol.

You should make your own judgement based on what you are looking for, how you feel the interaction between you and the lady is going, if the lady offers what you are looking for and if she is available at the time that you are going to be here.

I could very well make a glowing reference about a gentleman to a lady, having had a wonderful experience with him. That lady I give the reference to could have a horrible experience with the said same gentlemen, so indeed the saying is true, y m m v, your experience could be vastly different from someone else's.

Trusting in your own judgement is indeed the better way to go.

Feel free to PM me on this quest and I would be happy to give you some feedback from my own experiences...noting that how I see things may certainly differ for you but at least it may give you a feel for it. I know how you feel as I travel a lot myself and am very risk adverse! Thanks

Halifax can be a tough place to live if your a hobbyists, depending on your tastes, habbits and the frequency of New experiences you require.

First I will mention the wonderful local to Halifax Ladies of Lyla.com. Out side of that I would check out bodylanguageent.ca, mgf-canada.com, b o o k - h e r s e l f . c o m and v i p o t g . c o m

these are reputable agencies that frequently visit. They update the website touring schedules often and Halifax is often included.

Other than that...BP is hit and miss, some great girls but tons of scams. Depends what kind of experience your looking for as well.

• Like 1

here is just a few lyla ladies you can't go wrong with in Halifax :

Ms. Manda, Katherine, cristy curves....and many others, not sure what info you need but feel free to PM if you have questions.

• Like 3