I finally had my first false slander posted on TERB, lol, I feel famous-- but, sadly, it's still false slander.

So I had made an account on TERB to post a comment beneath the salicious comment, you know, 'I've seen several respected members of lyla community, perhaps you could message them instead to see that this post is clearly slander etc' and I sort of forgot about it until recently, but... I made my TERB profile over a week ago and it's still not activated?

I was told by a friend to message the mod and see if I could get it taken down since it's a lie/slander and I have people that can back me on this, but with my TERB account still on lock-down I have no idea how to set up my account/etc. :( I'd rather get this done before I go on my vacation (It's pretty insulting, much as I find it funny anyways) but... is this normal? Or did I do something wrong with my account, maybe? I used all the details I had up on lyla, but it's still been over a week (I think over two by now) and I can't do a thing about it.

( I've already asked two friends about this but they don't seem to know what to do in terms of logging into terb, so. I hope a broader post may help me figure out how to make this work /: )

Everyone have a super good day, anyways xx

Wish I could be more help my dear as I happen to know you are a sweet and very sexy young lady and I hate to see anyone being put down just to make someone else feel like a better person, it is just wrong. I will say again though opinions are like assholes everyone has one some just smell worse then others. Just because one gent see's you and likes you does not mean the next will feel the same. That's why recos are great but also subject to each persons personnel feelings. Sometimes a good connection is made sometimes it just isn't there . I hope and think the gents of Lyla are smarter then that and will at least give themselves a chance to make their own opinions about you rather then base it on something they heard , saw or was told. xoxo good luck on the Terb thing I am unsure why it would take that long to get approved as a member.

I just made an account on Terb the other day, (was recommended to me,) and I had the same problem.. account not activated.. so I emailed them and they fixed it right away.

If you haven't tried sending them an email, (or even replying to the one that you get when you created the account,) I'd do that, then at least you will have a working account.. and you can reply to any false reviews personally.

-Pxx

Before you respond, think about not responding at all. Fair warning, the group dynamic is totally different on the other group of boards from here.

You might think you are standing up for yourself but to someone else you might not look so good. The thread deteriorates into a bunch of he said/she said arguments. Trolls and white Knights jump in. Maybe hijack. Rarely ends in a satisfactory resolution. Most outright fake bad reviews get called out as fake by the knowledgable posters. Guys give much less credence to a lady disputing a review, especially one who is a newbie poster.

One bad review will not do you much harm if you have generally good reputation. One big long drawn out catfight will do you a lot of harm. A lot. And will be remembered for a long time. Seriously, there have been disputes that guys remember years later. Nobody wants that.

Guest D***el B***e

Totally agree with the post above. It's a very delicate subject. On some boards you can hang out your dirty laundry, and on other boards you can only hang out your clean laundry. You can't always pick and choose what you want to hang, but you can bet you sweet behind that if you have dirty laundry someone will hang it out for you.

even though I've yet to see you Jenny. don't let the people on terb bring you down. I do plan to see you at some point, and lot of people on terb like to talk trash for the sake that they are allowed to, to a certain point!

lot of people [there] like to talk trash for the sake that they are allowed to

Yup. I spent some time there for a while, and my conclusion about that community is best articulated by

(Or

by the "same actor".)
  • Like 1

Guest S****r

Hahahaha! Brilliant, Mighty Pen! That's why I love the Lyla guys and don't give a second thought to terb.

Yup. I spent some time there for a while, and my conclusion about that community is best articulated by

(Or

by the "same actor".)

(Or

by the "same actor".)

And this same old guy in his younger days, with the realization of what he had done

RG