Having read several threads on Vayda and generally having much success with PK, hooked up with Vayda recently.

Without getting in to specifics all I can say is she`s a great gal, bod just the way I like - in shape with real tits and pretty ! And yes Dreamer she is tight ! She`s real sensitive down there and uses a lot of lube ! Full gfe, anything goes except greek - fine by me. All around nice gal, will repeat & recommend. Very handy location that she`s using recently - hotel in east end by 417, don`t have to go downtown & deal with traffic & parking. Thanks PK !

I had a chance to see her a while back. She is a wonderful girl. I liked her all natural and definitely her service is amazing. At that time she was working from a hotel in downtown.

Wow! My experience with her was a DISASTER. Without a doubt one of the worst experiences I have had in this hobby. Thank Gawd I only took her for the half. In retrospect, as soon as I walked in I should have turned around and RAN out.

Wow! My experience with her was a DISASTER. Without a doubt one of the worst experiences I have had in this hobby. Thank Gawd I only took her for the half. In retrospect, as soon as I walked in I should have turned around and RAN out.

Vayda and the PK SPs are all hit and miss and very much YMMV (usually for extra $$)

I've seen vayda. first time cbj second bbbj. No dfk (told me not really into it) (my breath was clean). really friendly but too inconsistent. It is too much money for PK to be so hit and miss( and I'm not even talking about the times I've been at the hotel and stood up.)

wow, look at all these new members all of a sudden taking part in the discussion. Anyways...i think i'll end that comment just there since its very obvious to me what's going on...considering the email i got this morning saying somebody was going to slash my reputation on cerb.

Whatever....

Thanks to all the regulars who know the real us!

I only do this very occasionally since im single and still pick up in clubs etc...but pk sounds pretty good for ottawa....

at least the people who run it are professional and polite....got to respect that in this industry.....

the girls are pretty young as well ...so give them a break ...probably pretty hard to bang half the city as a full time job.....

its christmas....time of good cheer !

i heard jessica is SPing for the holiday season !

K if Jessica were to SP over the holidays i would empty my bank account and go crazy. She sounds so hottt on the phone and she is such a sweetheart. Anyone talk to Lisa who answers the phones at night? These girls know how to treat customers let me tell ya. No wonder people keep coming back. When i get back from crazy Toronto I have to give PK a call again.

ah c'mon jessica u know u want to hop in the action....so we can write reviews of you..lol..kidding

but hey why not.....how about expressing some xmas cheers !!

ive seen a pic of jessica...she is smoking hot...would be a fine sp !

I have to admit jessica is a QT but guys don't be disrespecting the PK team (bf/gf) that brings us all this AAA Prime ass.

~Dreamer

p.s. Pumpum when I read your comment I though you were talking about jessica at first, you should put who you were talking about .... but it did put a smile on my face.