Setting the Stage - the little extras

Guest S******s*m

I am curious to find out the elements SP's and hobbyists use to set up the stage when planning an encounter. What I mean from this is what type of stimuli is used for preparing to and during the encounter - smell, auditory, visual, touch and taste.

For example, when I have an SP visiting, I like to have an ice cream bar to cap off the visit. For an incall, it can't be done unless I know there is a freezer in the room.

I know music is a common mood setting with many opinions as to what is best - many great threads out there). I recently met an SP who used vanilla to tease and cool the room, just the right amount.... Scented candles? Some like a lightly darkened room... What about using edible oils for the tastebuds? What about playing with foods (like in 9 1/2 weeks movie)? Perhaps these are not important to some?

One of my very favorite sp's, after a successful first meeting, made a cd of music for us, based on her assessment of my tastes. She played it during our next session.

I found that really endearing, and arousing, that she'd make such an effort for me.

My usually routine

-Turn on air conditioner

-Wipe tables/chair

-Vacumn

-Febreze

-Clean bathroom

-Set up candles

-Massage lotion + lube filled

-Towels/sheets

-Water out of the fridge and in my massage room

-Put music on

-Light candles

-Turn off air conditioner and close blinds/curtain

-Wait for client to arrive

It's really not as much work as it sounds!

I am a candle fanatic. I consider myself the Queen of Vanilla but I use a combination of Vanilla and Mulberry. I like the lights dim but not so much that I can?t see, as I love to watch (big turn on). As for music I would love to know what type the gentlemen, lady or couple likes. I will start to ask if they would enjoy music during a meeting. If I'm unsure I choose a station on the TV that will play a little bit of everything and I also have a great selection that is old school (Marvin Gaye and such) that I find very sensual when requested. I also have a playlist created for when I do private dances.

Kisses,

Lexy

Guest S******s*m
My usually routine

-Turn on air conditioner

-Wipe tables/chair

-Vacumn

-Febreze

-Clean bathroom

-Set up candles

-Massage lotion + lube filled

-Towels/sheets

-Water out of the fridge and in my massage room

-Put music on

-Light candles

-Turn off air conditioner and close blinds/curtain

-Wait for client to arrive

It's really not as much work as it sounds!

Meg, Any special scents you prefer using with Febreze, lotions or candles? Do your customers comment on what they like?

Meg, Any special scents you prefer using with Febreze, lotions or candles? Do your customers comment on what they like?

I always prefer to go with unscented. I have some allergies, and I find most clients also prefer unscented.

Of late some of my encounters it is always nice to bring some Mimosa to share. I have enjoyed the fresh fruits cut up with the Mimosa along with frozen cool whip for food play too:69: The experience of honey or ice cubes is also erotic and fun play.

I have been known to purchase a sexy piece of lingerie for a lady to wear, the excitement in her face is quite satisfying to see. I have also made a home CD of her favorite music when requested by myself to her, it makes the effort and time very thoughtful and very pleasant for both.

I also enjoy giving a lady a full body massage, so when picking out edible lotions for myself it is a lot fun, I like the watermelon flavored massage edible oil.

A little thought process before the actual event can really heighten the experience and moment together.:mrgreen:

I also enjoy giving a lady a full body massage, so when picking out edible lotions for myself it is a lot fun, I like the watermelon flavored massage edible oil.

I bought strawberry flavoured massage oil once at a sex shop and though it smelled nice in the container, once it was rubbed into the skin it tasted nasty. :shock:

I bought strawberry flavoured massage oil once at a sex shop and though it smelled nice in the container' date=' once it was rubbed into the skin it tasted nasty. :shock:[/quote']

The advise I got was from the lady at the sex shop, you have to careful of the different types of oils Vs. the edible ones. Some lotions can be nasty to taste, this watermelon oil was pretty expensive for a small bottle. I did not do a lot of tasting but when rubbed into her thighs and bum cheeks, and after dragged my tongue in those areas the taste was just fine.

Then drinking a little Mimosa, never had that awkward taste left in my mouth, or in fact hers:mrgreen:

Fresh Sheets

Fresh handtowels/bathtowels

Candles

Music

A/C on

Clean shower and bathroom

Bottled water/soda

And I always keep a can of whipped cream and strawberries in the fridge...just in case

Guest S***e

No fire extinguisher??!!

Fresh Sheets

Fresh handtowels/bathtowels

Candles

Music

A/C on

Clean shower and bathroom

Bottled water/soda

And I always keep a can of whipped cream and strawberries in the fridge...just in case

No fire extinguisher??!!

Uh uh, you reminded me that I should have a CPR kit on hand due to the fact that I was once with someone during an encounter when they had a heart attack. And a fire extinguisher would be good too! LOL.