Half hour or one hour

Guest st*****ens**ors

Clearly this is a case of to each his own. The previous poster's preference is diametrically opposed to mine.

I am interested in affection and connection, not "the deed", and a longer visit is always better. I have yet to leave any of the wonderful women I have visited in any fashion other than reluctantly.

And isn't there such a thing as doing your homework to ensure you're going to enjoy someone's company? Not every encounter is going to be pure magic but surely a bit of advance communication can ensure that someone has a pleasant personality.

The "hobbit and housefly" comment is pretty degrading, imho.

The term ���� comes to mind it works both ways for both the hobbiest and SP. I clearly stated that I thought I knew what I was looking which is why I booked the time I did. There was an assumption made by someone that a connection wasn't made, no homework was completed, and that I was looking for a quicky. For me none of those were true, I did my homework, I made what I thought was the best connection possible before meeting her (if you are yourself when conversing with her and you are genuine) then you can put two and two together and conclude that this lovely lady is definitely someone you want to meet in person. If that's not what your looking for then I would agree that a 30 minute session is right for you as some people want the wham bam experience, probably 15 would even work for some people. In my case I wanted/needed the connection to appear as real as possible just to settle my mind and enjoy the whole experience! Plus is was alot of fun getting to know someone! Everyone is different and to each their own, if your smart then you should get out of this exactly what you want to put into it.

• Like 1