Dillan Wolfe

Guest *t**e**x

Even though I had admired Dillan's photos and exchanged a couple of emails with her (she's MsWolfe her on Lyla), I wasn't sure what to expect when I arrived at her location, maybe because she has an air of mystery about her. But when she let me in, I immediately knew I had made the right choice! Beautiful smile and calm seductive aura about her Dillan let me to a couch where we shared a drink, aquainted ourselves with each other, and I realized what an artistic intelligent woman she was, and with an easy laugh, not to mention perfect smooth skin, with some intriguing tattoos.

When we at last moved to the bed I was totally weakened by her fabulous body, with her long strong legs and beautiful feet, lovely ass and breasts. Dillan can be tenderly seductive and ecxitingly aggressive, which I love. Creative and skilled.

My 90 minutes with her felt both leisurely and speeding by too fast at the same time. What a great fascinating woman. I get the feeling that next visit will be very different but just as fulfilling experience.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.