I still attend on showing up for the social, provided there is transportation, and that I have no midterm.

Despite how this thread has derailed, I am still excited to come out and meet you guys.

I will be purchasing my ticket closer to the date (presumably the 20th).

Ladies who are attending! I highly encourage the VIP package. How awesome will it be to get in a limo and arrive stress free?

-Chloe.

• Like 1

when they tried to do a summer social last year, it didn't work out either, and I had paid for my ticket.

having said that, I don't recall sending a PM to loneskater asking for a refund right away. I do believe he sent me a message saying I had a choice, I can get a refund, or I can go to the next social. at that time, the next social wasn't announced, but I chose to get a refund. we exchanged messages, and arranged a time to meet, and it was set and done.

bottom line is, like a lot of people on this board, I DO trust loneskater, he wouldn't rip people off.

just my opinion.

looking forward to the sept social, and as usual, its on the day before I get paid LOL

• Like 1

Guest **spo**

Ladies who are attending!

-Chloe.

Great question, curious as well! Thx.

Why have some posts in here been deleted? Someone used very racist language, and that + all references were removed? I'm not saying that Ottanon is correct for what he has said, but now it just looks like it's one-sided.

• Like 3