Lindsey Ottawa Sun

I made the mistake of visiting Lindsey, got her number from the sun.She was the worst sexual experience of my life she would not even get naked and looked at me like I was nuts for wanting to take a shower she gave terrible head,and I was so uncomfortable i could not evn get completly hard. Don't waste your time or money!!!

Note to self "never hire sun girls unless they are rated here and or have real pics on the web"

You obviously have a computer why would you be using text ads in the sun to set up appointments? It still boggles my mind. It's like picking up the yellow pages to find a business! Does anyone even do that anymore? Hell we use that big waste of paper to hold the door open!

note 2 self"stop placing an ad in the sun" loli often found a different class of people from the sun since i started on e-c but remain faithful because that's where i started & I have still great clients & i know a couple of great ladies who advertise only in the sun...in closing i hope my opionion here isn't an infraction because I like CERB