Kristen Sandusky (Previously Jessie4U)

I hadn't planned on another punt while still in Ottawa, but after seeing Jessie4u's ad and pictures, I was soon juggling my schedule to try and fit her in. Communication was straightforward - initially through pm and then by sms. I was given excellent driving instructions to where she is staying in Orleans.

Jessie is a very warm, bubbly, down-to earth young woman. She is a blonde spinner at 5'2". She was very communicative from the beginning, asking me what I liked. During the session, she always was concerned with my enjoyment which was very sweet. She provided a true GFE experience with passionate kissing (LFK and DFK). Her BBBJ was excellent and she was VERY responsive while receiving DATY. Sex was great in multiple positions. No clock-watching.

Jessie is off overseas in a week so try to see her if you can. She is a lot of fun!

Well after some pm tag, I finally got to meet this beautiful young lady. Jessie is only here until next week,and I was very pleased to had the opportunity to meet this stunning,gorgeous young lady.

Her pictures reveal a very sexy body, and I think I had commented a few times on how gorgeous she is when we were together.

picture.php?albumid=2020&pictureid=12871

Jessie is all of 5'1'' and a very light 115 lbs, and she has a killer body. What happened behind closed doors will remain that way,she is a class act.

I personally like to thank Jessie for a very sensual and erotic time spent together, you certainly are a classy lady.;-)

Jessie should be treated with great respect, as I said, she is a class act!:D

I am astonished and flattered by your kind words!

Those words are well deserved Jessie you are a remarkable lady and I thank-you for our time together.:-D

I too had the pleasure of spending time with Jessie yesterday. Memorable to say the least. We spent a few minutes chatting before the main event, and I think this might have helped with the anticipation and build up...I know it did for me.

It was an incredilble hour, she allowed me to lead, set the pace, and slowly let the pressure build. She allowed me to take her, and take her I did. She is an extremely responsive woman, and very appreciative of a job well done. After some intense DATY and her returning the favor, she mounted me with porpose. What followed was nothing short of spectacular, concluding with her in a full body spasm. WOW.

I hope to repeat before she leaves.

Jessie, if you read this before you leave, PM me with your availability...I WILL adjust my schedule accordingly.

E.

Well I had seen her ad a couple times over last few days. Decided to book then I saw this review and said things should be good.

Well to my surprise when Kristen opened the door it was omg she is gorgeous.

Once we hugged and said hello off to the bedroom where she says I have seen you before. I hesitate for a second and she say yes and reminds me from where and I say yes I always wondered what happen to you.

Well we rekindle our friendship that started some years ago. Everything that has been said and more is so very true with Kristen. We had an amazing getting to know one and another again. Reminded me of our first time together how fun it was I was her first client back many years ago and tonight was special once again.

Repeat hell yes

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.