Asian massage review

I went to an asian massage place in hull/gatineau yesterday. Girl available was between 35-38. 2 green bills for 30 minutes massage. She had limited English but still asked me what kind of massage I am looking for? I answered "hard massage". She gave me a lovely hard massage and it took away a lot of pain off my body. After little teasing she asked me to turn around. I asked what is available on menu? She said hj, nude, bodyslide. I asked for full service, she agreed for an extra 6 green bills. But when she said she didn't have a condom, I refused to do it and went for only BJ. Damage was 4 green bills.

Rating:

massage: 10 out of 10

communication: 2 out of 10

extras: 10 out of 10

place: 8 out of 10

looks: 6 out of 10

body: 7 out of 10

Repeatable: yes

Were is the place? Also when I go to an MP and I think I might be in the mood for a little more I always bring my own jacket, they only do it when the timing is right and as it is not promoted the covers are not supplied.

I went to an asian massage place in hull/gatineau yesterday. Girl available was between 35-38. 2 green bills for 30 minutes massage. She had limited English but still asked me what kind of massage I am looking for? I answered "hard massage". She gave me a lovely hard massage and it took away a lot of pain off my body. After little teasing she asked me to turn around. I asked what is available on menu? She said hj, nude, bodyslide. I asked for full service, she agreed for an extra 6 green bills. But when she said she didn't have a condom, I refused to do it and went for only BJ. Damage was 4 green bills.

Rating:

Hi there! Your review got me feeling horny for some Asian relaxation. Would you please give me the contact number and address of this place? The name of the girl would also be beneficial.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Rating:

Hi ,

Yes, great review. Can you also give me the name of this asian massage, the address, phone number and the name of the girl. Thanks.

Also, there are two other Asian Massage. One is called ABC, this is just off Montreal Road, right next to the Bingo and the other is called A1 Orchid, located on 174 Colonade Road, Unit 21 , off Merivale. The girls there are open minded and will do nude, body slide. I dont know about full service. I have never been successful in getting a full service from an Asian Massage Parlor. So if you check it out you can let me know.

Also when you say 4 bills, what do you mean? do you mean you paid $400 for the BJ from her? Also, would she have done it without a condom?

If 4 bills means $400, I think that is a bad investment, no matter how cute asian women are.

Saw them yesterday,

Nice place, great massage deep tissue, very accommodating on the extras, bring your own cover the lady I saw was reluctant to do anything unprotected. And the half hour starts with 4 GREEN bills not brown. Would be well worth the one hour for 3 GREEN bills.

Guest Bigking P

if you can pm me with the info address,name of SP, etc it will be very much appreciated thx

You are right Anthony....

It is clearly written in the review "GREEN" bills. I think all of us still use currency bills that much that we should remember which colour bill is GREEN???????