i have a co-worker who has the sexiest feet I have ever seen. we are also facebook friends and one drunken night I admitted I had a thing for her feet. she invited me over and I was smelling her feet when her husband walked in. I had no idea of the husband and I was lucky I left the house in one piece. now it is awkward at work. should I just forget about it or confront her about not being straight up with me.

Personally I'd confront her. Maybe not ask her for an explanation but I'd at the very least tell her what she did was inconsiderate and put you in a compromising situation, and you would have preferred she tell you so you can make an informed decision.

But then again... I'm a no-bullshit asshole. To each their own. :)

I'd say let it go. If you didn't think to ask her if she was attached, then you are partially responsible for your own demise. It's been my experience that alcohol and trysts with co-workers don't usually end up well.

Suck it up and move on. Maybe next time seek out a lady who offers this service and you can be assured of some discretion and true NSA.

Also, you might want to think about defriending her on Facebook. Now that hubby knows what you look like, you don't need to tempt fate further.