Plan of Attack for OITNB S3...?

I watched the first episode late last night/early this morning, debating what I should do with the rest... Binge watch or savour slowly one day at a time?

What's your plan of attack for this dilemma? Advice?

I think I might do mini-binges, lol, does that make it a trilemma?

• Like 1

first, what is that referring to and second, i just did that with 2 different series over the past week or so. and it was pretty awesome.

I think she was referring to "Orange is the new black". While I haven't had a chance to enjoy that series, I had binge watched Walking Deads, Marco Polo, Home Land, House of Cards etc recently. By that I meant watching 2-3 sometimes 4 episodes a night. It made passing the long winter nights so much easier.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I've already finished season 3....In my defense, I needed to have the tv on to finish knitting my sister some B-day Dish cloths...I may or may not have planned my knitting around the season coming out. you'll never know I wont tell :p

I watched the first episode on my lunch break at work. My co-workers jumped up and down, "It's on. I forgot!" then they watched it and others saw and got extremely excited. Never seen anyone that excited before.

I'm enjoying it. I'm almost done the season :) it's such a reward. It's really good, some twisted plots and humour. :)

Posted via Mobile Device