An Invitation to St. John's, NL

St. Johns is seriously lacking the availability of high class courtesans. I'm sure there is enough demand. I am fairly new to the hobby and am by no means an expert, but it seems to me with the lack of competition, low crime rate, oil money floating around, and short cheap flights between here and Halifax, ladies would be flocking here...I just fail to understand it...It just has to be the weather..Lol

Come on guys lets show these ladies our appreciation when they do visit. Hopefully they will have such a great time they will go home and tell their friends how good the Neufs were to them.

I am still waiting for one of the fine ladies from Garden of Eden to visit? Too bad they don't come here on a regular basis. I will try to convince them of this when I visit TO this summer.

Something to definitely think about..if any gents are interested in seeing me come there pm me...you just may talk me into it..;)

kisses,

Emma

Murdock you hit it right on the head!!!Thank goodness we have Emily visit us from time to timeand other hot ladies!

I have been to many other parts of canada.I'm totally surpised we don't have a scene her on the rock! I have been to places you would never think they would have established beautiful SP's with a wide range of service but they do!!As much as I love GFE sometimes you need a good PSE full on kink session! Too

Posted via Mobile Device

I hope a stop over in Halifax is in the plan for this trip

I am taking a trip down there at the end of August for sure. I will also have to do some sight seeing.

Guest **cely***r***ne

I have also been thinking of taking a trip to Newfoundland! I have always wanted to go back after I visited for a wedding!

I would definately come depending on interest ;)

Feel free to PM or email [email protected]

Well gentlemen, I may have some good news for you...

Following an amazing fun visit to Halifax recently, I will be going back again near the end of July or early August and I am definitely and seriously contemplating visiting St-John's too...

My travel dates would be the following:

Monday, July 18th to Thursday, July 21st

or

Tuesday, July 26th to Friday, July 29th

or

Tuesday August 2nd to Friday, August 5th

Now, which city to visit first? You tell me ;)

xox

Well Gents...I am going to be that much closer to you!

With my upcoming trip to Halifax I have received some interest from a few of you! :icon_smile:

All I need now is just a bunch more...there is a possibility of me coming out for a few days in October - crossing fingers!