BP ads with faces

How much can you trust BP in ottawa? I"m starting to find that if I don't see a face on the BP add i'm not as interested in contacting the SP. I know you have the cowboy diary's to help weed out the fakes so when I do see a face, I am more tempted to contact the SP.

Am I the only one that feels that way?

I don't generally use BP (unless I notice one of the lyla ladies advertising there) as lyla has more than filled my bucket list and I've never been disappointed using this site.

I would tend to respond the opposite way to face pics on backpage: If the lady advertising chooses to be discreet and hide/blur her face I think it is more likely to indicate she's the real deal.

I do all my research before using backpage as a sole contact point.

• Like 3

I get what you mean, but from the cowboy's diary blog I see there are plenty of fake that also don't show their faces so I don't see it as discretion but potential trickery.

A face pic (or lack thereof) is absolutely meaningless. There are reams and reams in the Cowboy's Diary of fakers using some else's face pics. There are probably a half dozen BS ads on BP right now of this kind.

There are three very active agencies that advertise on BP: Pink Kitty, Mirage, and Explore-Her. The ads for these women do not show their faces but I have never had any problems with seeing spinner in the ad and getting BBW in real life.

You are better off looking for tattoos. Now some women will say they have hidden their tattoos for discretion; that's fine. However, some women will say in their ads, "Pictures are me, tattoos don't lie"; well, that lowers your chances of bait-and-switch significantly. However, honesty in pictures does not guarantee great service, so bear that in mind.

You best tool in the war against fakers is patience. If you are interested in a woman on BP, then post the question on this board and be patient for an answer to come back from the community, bearing in mind that sooner or later everyone has to TOFTT! :biggrin:

i actually get turned on by great looking faces as much as other body parts so seeing the face is important to me but i understand why some don't show their faces so i have taken a chance before (not on BP without a face though)