Guest J**ck*9
After meeting many girls over the last 7 years, the best ones are the girls who immediately hug you and start kissing right at the door. This breaks the ice and let's me know that this going to be a great sessions. Most of my best sessions have started this way. I am always nervous when meeting new woman. Especially if I am allow to kiss or not. This sets the mood right away the we can let the fun began starting relax :)

Other women may take a while before they relax as they are also nervous also. Some like the man to take the lead. They want the man to initiate kissing.

This is so true as I know several women who greet me in this very warm and sensual way which immediately triggers our intimate connection and feeds the ongoing chemistry which has been evolving since we first met.

As far as initiating the kissing when meeting a woman for the first time; that can sometimes be a difficult read as I need to feel her positive vibe which tells me that she is very open to kissing while others may feel a little guarded due to being nervous when meeting me for the first time and that's ok as I never want to make her feel uncomfortable. In these cases, once she gets to know me during our first encounter together, it often ends up that the warm hug and long slow kiss will be part of our "goodbying" which will set the stage for this more intimate greeting at the beginning of our subsequent encounters.

Being a Shy nervous newbie, I am sure that I would appreciate a nice sensual hug and kiss when the door opens. As some have stated earlier, my wife of 28 years has stopped kissing me as well, we do still have sex and it is pretty good, but without the kissing, it has lost some of its intimacy. I am very fond of kissing and snuggling, so my dream date would for sure start out that way. I need the person I am seeing however to initiate the intimacies of our encounter, as I am very shy, so I will be in a better position to understand just what is on the horizon. I can honestly say that without kissing I may not enjoy the session. I have had 2 wonderful sessions with a great MA who absolutely loves kissing and makes me feel incredible. So when I see my first SP which will be soon, I can only hope she will make me feel as incredible and that kissing will be a major component.

• Like 2