Day time mileage (Ottawa and Gatineau)

Hello,

Going to be in Ottawa for the day next week and was looking for some opinions on the best place/girl for mileage in either Ottawa or Gatineau. Also any information on what Sweet 300 is, if that's allowed to be talked about here.

Thank you in advanced for your opinions.

Probably Barefax or Pigale. I can't speak for any dancer in particular, but both clubs have fairly active threads with reviews on the dancers and some mentions of their schedules, so definitely check both of those out.

Guest *t**e**x

Mileage isn't something that can ever be guaranteed and sometimes it can get in the way (annoying upselling, etc).

But as for beauty, you can find equally gorgeous dancers at Barbs, Barefax and Pigales, like the one whose post appears just above mine.

Mileage is something, as noted, that depends largely on the individual dancer. That is the single most important criteria.

That said, a couple of generalities.

1. I have tended to do better mileage wise days than evenings in both Ottawa and Gatineau (and for that matter in the States and virtually everywhere else I have had experience) on the day/afternoon shift. I attribute this to lower scrutiny and smaller crowds/traffic.

2.If its strictly mileage, in Ottawa, in my personal experience, I have gotten the highest mileage at the Playmate. In Gatineau I have gotten the highest mileage at Taboo. But, as always, approach, attitude and chemistry affect the result..

• Like 5

The Barefax has a great lunch buffet and there's always an enjoyable time to be had in the upstairs. Mileage is subjective, but very few lousy dances exist at the Fax at lunch on a weekday. Pigale dancers lie about dance numbers and will rip you off, don't bother there.

Hello,

Going to be in Ottawa for the day next week and was looking for some opinions on the best place/girl for mileage in either Ottawa or Gatineau. Also any information on what Sweet 300 is, if that's allowed to be talked about here.

Thank you in advanced for your opinions.

Your mileage at Sweet 300 will probably be completely different than at a SC. One site gives this Description: Sweet 300 is an upscale sex shop with adult theaters, private rooms, and peep shows.

Apples and oranges.

Also any information on what Sweet 300 is, if that's allowed to be talked about here.

Totally missed your question about Suite 300. That's a suite that's above the Playmate. Sometimes Playmate girls have been known to take customers up there for completely private shows. I don't know what goes on inside beyond that.

I would agree with either Barb's or Pigale

they have the best looking Dancers and dances can be very nice of you are nice to the dancers