A toast to the women of Lyla.com

It's been a while since I have said thank you to the women of Lyla.com

It's been just a little over 5 years since I had joined Cerb. The first year I mostly lurked and read recommendations and the interesting threads until I finally got the nerve to meet my first SP. The first meeting lead to another meeting and so on. Then I went and tried a MA, but that didn't work out too well:(. But the next MA was a well known GFE MA which showed me how much fun Massage can be :). Since then I have met many women, some of which I am still seeing after 5 years. I've met many great women here that I have had the honour to repeat with. In my many experience, I think I only had 3 not very good experiences, one of which was a bait and switch. But the rest were all good experiences with many that were exceptional.

I have participated and started many threads in the last 3 years and have chatted with many people in the chat room.

But since the beginning of the year with the new laws and the name changed from Cerb to Lyla. I've noticed that the mood here has changed. The censorship has affected the topics that we can discuss. Recommendations have to be written in a less descriptive manor. Many members have stopped seeing companions afraid of being caught by the new laws.

Quite a few women had retired from the profession.

But most have stayed and adjusted their advertising to fit with the new rules.

But recently the women are coming back and members are starting to post on threads and posting more recommendations.

The new laws haven't really changed much so far. No stings or people being arrested in Ottawa yet. The police are only interested in going after pimps and human trafficking.

The MA spa's have been hiring many new sexy women. There have been quite a few women that have retired that are coming back to the business.

Some of them I considered legends when they were here. I've had taken the opportunity to meet some of them recently, as I had missed my chance before :).

And found out why they are so highly recommended.

As I have said before, the women who truly enjoy being a companion are the most fun to be with.

Hopefully in time this government will be replaced and the laws changed so that we can have more freedom of expression.

So here is my toast to the women of Lyla.com.

Salute, to the kind caring women of Lyla.com that post and contribute their opinions and advice to us men.

These women offer their services without discrimination to men of all sizes, races, disabilities. All the ask is that you are a gentleman and that you have great hygiene.

They offer companionship, sometimes friendship to lonely men, widowers and virgins. For a short time the man can feel the love and passion of a woman. Some men are shy and lonely. This gives them the chance to be with a woman that he can only dream about, the girl from school that they only dreamed about being with.

Or they help you have the fantasy that you dream about.

Sometimes they can keep a marriage going by providing the sex that is needed in a sexless marriage.

I have become a more confident man and have had many outstanding experiences with many of the women that I have met here in the last 5 years. Many memories made and friendships that continue to this day.

I have gotten to know a few of this women personally and admire them for what they do to support their kids. Or to put themselves through University.

I just wanted to show my appreciation for the companionship that they offer. And I am sure that other members of Lyla.com feel the same way.

If so, let's here from other members.

Yours Someguy

• Like 6

Guest *Ste***cque**

I appreciated the professionalism and discretion I found on here. I was always more comfortable booking a LYLA girl than taking a chance on someone with a BP only presence. Thanks for the memories, ladies!

Guest P*rry

Someguy: Nice touch to start this thread.

I join you in your toast to the fine women on Lyla.

Joseph

It's been almost 6 years here for me now. Just wanted to raise my yearly glass to toast the women of Lyla. I've met many more wonderful women here that have treated me like a king. Trouble is there are too many great women here now and it makes it difficult to decide who to see next. Some one new or one of my regulars.

• Like 2

It's been over 7 years now. And I would like to raise another toast to the great women of Lyla. It hasn't been the same the last couple of years because of Bill 36. But people seem to be returning here, discussions are still happening here. New girls from the spa's are here, but most seem to be using twitter now. But I respect and appreciated the time that iI have spent here meeting women. They have all been very nice to meet and I have made very good friends here and have had many happy memories with the women I have met here. Not sure how much longer I will be doing this. But hope to have more fun as long as possible.

Cheers :)

• Like 1

It's been over 7 years now. And I would like to raise another toast to the great women of Lyla. It hasn't been the same the last couple of years because of Bill 36. But people seem to be returning here, discussions are still happening here. New girls from the spa's are here, but most seem to be using twitter now. But I respect and appreciated the time that iI have spent here meeting women. They have all been very nice to meet and I have made very good friends here and have had many happy memories with the women I have met here. Not sure how much longer I will be doing this. But hope to have more fun as long as possible.

Cheers :)

Well, Someguy, your contributions to several discussions on Lyla are always great and I hope you'll continue to do so for many years :). I've been a member for around 4 years now and read a lot of your stuffs. At first, I stayed quiet for the vaste majority of it, read many threats without commentating.

For me, Lyla is a "more secure" environment where I will look and valid infos took elsewhere about ladies. So Yeah, cudo to the ladies of Lyla, they made me feel comfortable in my decisions to contact one or another. I've only met nice/fantastic ladies through Lyla and will always keep a special spot about each of them in me.

Cheers

D.

Enregistrer</span>

• Like 2