My partner has a cousin in her mid 20's, with an amazing athletic body with at least DD's. It would be my fantasy to lay her out and have my way with her. If we were home alone together and she made the slightest hint about wanting sex...I would be all over her.

Anyone else have the same feelings for someone.

Steriotypical male!

Yeah, I had those fantasy as well.

Its the standard ... I want what I can't have fantasy.

My partner has a cousin in her mid 20's, with an amazing athletic body with at least DD's. It would be my fantasy to lay her out and have my way with her. If we were home alone together and she made the slightest hint about wanting sex...I would be all over her.

Anyone else have the same feelings for someone.

Hey, we've all had them. I wanted my girlfriend's bf something fierce at one time, couldn't get both together...and certainly not from lack of effort on my part! Ended up breaking up with my girlfriend, and when I got back from 6 months in Bosnia, I hooked up with the bf...satisfaction granted! ;)

Guest s******ecan****
Hey, we've all had them. I wanted my girlfriend's bf something fierce at one time, couldn't get both together...and certainly not from lack of effort on my part! Ended up breaking up with my girlfriend, and when I got back from 6 months in Bosnia, I hooked up with the bf...satisfaction granted! ;)

I too experienced the agonizing lust over a girlfriends best friend. To make it worse the friend was a bit of a tease and seemed to enjoy it. We eventually consumated in one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Hey, we've all had them. I wanted my girlfriend's bf something fierce at one time, couldn't get both together...and certainly not from lack of effort on my part!

Oh man! I read that as my girlfriend's Boy Friend......good thing scottthecanuck put me straight :oops:

Sorry spud

• Like 1

When I read it first I thought ... 'does he mean bff?' but was too shy to ask as was not sure what the answer would be lol

Oh man! I read that as my girlfriend's Boy Friend......good thing scottthecanuck put me straight :oops:

Sorry spud

You don't think you could get your professors? I say do it.

DoM

Could and should aren't the same thing. Some things are better left in fantasy land.

plenty of fantasy sex with some of the beauties here on cerb I know i,ll never have the opportunity to meet-come on Lotto max !!!