Colombian lady from Orleans

For clarity...neither of these ladies is an RMT. They do not belong to the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, and accordingly, do not and cannot give receipts for insurance. As such, men on this board have a right to discuss them within he rules of the board. Everyone has been respectful in this thread, and I get no sense that anyone has done anything wrong in the presence of these ladies.

Simply asking someone if you can be undraped for a massage is fine. Asking a non RMT if they provide MA services is also ok if done respectfully. And guys passing info in this forum on non RMTs is also fine.

Then, please refer to them as MA or masseuse or massage provider. Not RMT. See below:

OK...re the last link sent....this is for the one near the mall, who - unless things chaged -does NOT offer anything extra.....the ongoing debate (?) was in regards to sandra, the other 9and a bit older) columbian rmt that also has ads on kijiji, who's on Cyrville (near Value Village)...as far as I know, the young lady on most reecnt link (sorry, 'can't remember her name) is "just' massage..albeit a good one. cheers

that's a fair comment. I didn't even notice that he used the term "rmt". When replying, I knew that neither were RMTs, nor did they ever advertise as such.

Guest S****r
Sandra, the columbian rmt who's on Cyrville (near Value Village) does not offer happy endings unfortunately :(

But will let you be fully undraped.

This guy also referred to her as an rmt.

I didn't notice him either...

If you call them, neither are RMTs...it's also been brought to my attention that apparently, both have used the term rmt from time to time (probably how they get around advertising on kijiji in the massage section)

for the record...neither are...and don't give receipts. They both do only massage. I have been to both and they both are very good. The one near Beaupark gives a bit firmer massage than the one in Orleans. They are both very nice and personable as well.

I hope that clears everything up on this one.

Yes, thank you. I suspect you understand why we were concerned: its for those hobbyists who from the confusion, assume from the casual [mis]use of the term, that it is ok to discuss of RMTs like that. I appreciate that you clarified.

I didn't notice him either...

If you call them, neither are RMTs...it's also been brought to my attention that apparently, both have used the term rmt from time to time (probably how they get around advertising on kijiji in the massage section)

for the record...neither are...and don't give receipts. They both do only massage. I have been to both and they both are very good. The one near Beaupark gives a bit firmer massage than the one in Orleans. They are both very nice and personable as well.

I hope that clears everything up on this one.