Anyone have any info on this place on Merivale Rd?

It looks good on their web page. But I suspect it's completely legit; no extras.

Derek

• Like 1

Just wondering, does anyone go around to massages places at random or on a hunch that they may discover hidden mileage?

We're pretty spoiled with so many well reviewed MAs and spas in Ottawa, why would you go out of your way for anything else?

I get plenty of mileage from both known and unknown places but yet I still enjoy the challenge and the thrill of seeing whether I might get something extra from someone that might be known as legit.

Guest S***dst***

Having been on the other side of these conversation, I can tell you its not as much fun for that side.

People call you daily and ask if you provide extras. No matter how "legit" or clinical you advertise/look. It gets old FAST.

Especially when you can not only lose your job but also your license. Even get fined, so also lose you savings.

It's totally legit, some of the old staff crossed the line but not as a rule. Lucy is the owner - I suspect she may have been in the hobby years ago.

• Like 1