janeva??

This lady is very hot, she is of Latino background and loves her work! Probably late 20's great implants and a ripped tummy just the way i like them.

Had a great shower with her lots of DFK digits then hit the bed she is very sexy and kept me on edge for the full hour, could have gone longer (I am usually just a half hour guy!)

Did DATY cbj digits did not ask about anything else. Will inquire about extra's next time.

The place is a typical low rise in Vanier however she has done some nice decorating to make the place live-able don't let the outside fool you, she is also not that smooth on the phone but her personality is totally different one on one.

She is a definite repeat for me and a bargain at only $$ usually this much experience is worth $$$.

Don't be shy guys, 110% sweetheart

I 2nd Dummpy's post! Janeva is hot like fire and her service is prime. She has to be one of the best around this town. I have seen her 3 times so far and will continue to do so on a regular basis. She has an A+ body with perfect man-mades and a strong appetite for sex. YMMV but as far as I'm concerned she's an all out GFE.

Enjoy boys (and girls)!

Guest integrety
She's been busy with all the regulars, but still available. PM me for contact info.

I hope you are not her booking agent.

Can you supply some statistics such as height, weight? I don't remember seeing her in EC. PM me her phone number.

leyley

Could someone pls pm me her number. I thought today would be a good day to see her!

Alrighty Folks you should all have that # in your PM box now! Sorry for the delay but there were way to many requests for me to keep up with.

I hope you guys have as much fun as I do! HER BODY IS TO DIE FOR! She's a total sweetheart, yet be ready for when she goes to town on you once you hit the bed! Don't say I didn't tell you so!!!

I've had a million requests for the #, but yet to see a review? Come on guys where are the posts?

Voicemail message tells you to call another number. Then, when you call that new number, voicemail comes on and tells you to call the original number.

I guess you and a few others were the lucky ones to see her. All the other guys here must have scared her off.

Guest resinosa

Tried to call her, last week, same things... but voive mail box was full...

keep trying

:)