Thai massage with HE?

Is there anywhere in Winnipeg to get a traditional Thai hot oil massage? Had one in Victoria, and found the massage better the usual Chinese massage

I have someone who does Thai... not H/E mind you but hehe

the massage is more about retaining mobility, and consists of a lot of limb movement, manipulation.. as opposed to a more traditional type where there are a combination of 'strokes' to work your muscles.

There are times during the massage, where the therapist is shoving her foot into the back of your thigh, has you sitting and, hooking her arms through your bent ones (hands on your head) and picks you up off the ground to twist your spine...... face down, grabs hands... foot on small of the back, and again, lifts you from the ground.... crazy but wonderful!

pretty intense and more of a workout than relaxing massage hehe I tell people my therapist sort of beats me up for about an hour but it feels amazing haha

I had a very good massage at 335 Henderson... whole body. depends how picky you are though. I thought it was a good massage for the money. and I left happy...

I had one in Victoria as well (Mae's?) and I agree, as massages go it is a different experience. I'd be curious to know if anyone has an answer to the post topic...

• Like 1