Question for hobbyists

I started using a 7-11 phone when I lived outside the city. It gave a local number and all I did was erase the call logs and keep it in my car.. Wife thought it was a backup emergency phone.

Now with the new laws I have a phone number that is not connected to my real name so if LE wants to trace calls they will have a dead end.

I have used a 7-11 SpeakOut phone for years. It's anonymous, and I use it only for pooning and related activities. I keep it locked in a drawer in my office and switched off, except when I need it. When going to a "date", I only take it with me if I have to contact the lady to get her address when I arrive; otherwise, it's off and locked away.

I clear all calls and messages regularly. If I need to keep contact info and addresses, I keep them on line in an anonymous email account that is also only used for pooning.

I NEVER use my business/personal cell phone for any activities related to pooning.

Even guys who don't have a SO should take these measures for their protection. In the past few years, there have been several instances in Winnipeg that I know of where unbalanced SPs have caused serious trouble for clients. In one case, the SP wanted the guy for herself, so she contacted his wife and told her what was going on. That led to a nasty divorce. In another case, the SP posted the client's personal info and his preferred sexual activities on her Facebook page and humiliated him in front of his family and colleagues. These cases may be rare, but they do happen.

The safest situation for pooners and SPs alike is maximum anonymity. There's no need for either party to know the other's real names or other personal information. Clients should never have SPs at their residence, and SPs should use a pied-a-terre if at all possible.

• Like 1