Aphodisiac , Do you belive in them ??

No I don't believe a aphrodisiac can enhance your libido, here is what the dictionary says about it...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

An aphrodisiac is a substance that increases sexual desire.The name comes from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of sexuality and love. Throughout history, many foods, drinks, and behaviors have had a reputation for making sex more attainable and/or pleasurable. However, from a historical and scientific standpoint, the alleged results may have been mainly due to mere belief by their users that they would be effective (i.e., the placebo effect). In particular, Western medical science has no substantiated claims that any particular food increases sexual desire or performance.

Some purported aphrodisiacs gain their reputation from the principles of sympathetic magic, for example oysters, due to their shape. The same factor explains the trade in the phallic-looking horn of the rhinoceros. Other animal-based aphrodisiacs gain their reputation from the apparent virility or aggressiveness of the animal source, such as tiger penis.

I dislike oysters, but a tiger penis...I just need a lovely lady to get me aroused and then I can be a little assertive and aggressive if needed!

Guest s******ecan****

No I have never believed in them. Most legitimate sources I have seen have indicated at best they provide a placebo effect but at worst some are actually harmful or even dangerous.

Guest S**a*Q

It's all in the brain... If you think that you're going to be more in the mood while eating said items, you are coercing your brain into that mood. I agree with Scott, when he says it's a placebo effect.

I think that some herbs and minerals (Horny Goat weed and L-Arginine) can definitely increase bloodflow to certain body parts and stuff, so I do believe that those would have more effect than aphrodisiacs would.

Again, it goes back to the brain being the more important sexual organ. Everything from stimuli responsiveness, to fantasies to the endorphins that we all crave from sexual activities, come from there... :D

for me caffeine definitely gets me randy.. I've mentioned it before. After my morning coffee my clit starts tingling.. I'd call that an aphrodiasiac.. other than that I really haven't experimented with anything..

unless you consider alcohol.. definitely panty remover :)

for me caffeine definitely gets me randy.. I've mentioned it before. After my morning coffee my clit starts tingling.. I'd call that an aphrodiasiac.. other than that I really haven't experimented with anything..

Alcohol ohhhh ya - Panty remover for dummies

Was going call my first born "Martini " lol

Want to go for a coffee :smile:

in public? not a good idea!:bddog:

Private works too!:69:

Guest s******ecan****
for me caffeine definitely gets me randy.. I've mentioned it before. After my morning coffee my clit starts tingling.. I'd call that an aphrodiasiac..

Any fantasies involving Juan Valdez?

Guest *b*y

Aaaahhhhhh THAT's what the guy's call!! I've always wondered whether the Cafe de Columbia picture refers to a real person or not. I'm just as pleasantly surprised as I was last week when I discovered that the picture on a couple of my friends' t-shirt is of a real person too. I think they said he's called Barack Obama or something...

Any fantasies involving Juan Valdez?
Edited by *b*y
Personal reason. But thanks for asking.

I think the best aphrodisiac it is to be with a gentleman who

enjoys learning about the likes and dislikes of my body so we can have a blast!

A hard erection it s an aphrodisiac for me for sure mmmmmmmm!

For My Notes - take Carrie out for Espresso...and then hope this little cub can survive!

for me caffeine definitely gets me randy.. I've mentioned it before. After my morning coffee my clit starts tingling..

For My Notes - take Carrie out for Espresso...and then hope this little cub can survive!

Hmm.. a cub and a randy cougar! look out little one :)

I love my Seafood-Oysters

Do you really believe aphrodisiac can enhance your libido

Actually raw oysters, or other raw seafood aren't aphrodisiacs...it's just any guy that likes eating RAW seafood like oysters, clams etc, well you just know he loves eating other things raw:cooter:

RG