MaximeElite

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

:) finally able to meet her... "wow".. from the time I stepped into the door & I really hated to leave when it was time... it was a non-rushed experience...2 hrs seemed to way to quick...if you haven't met her you should! pics are 100%..she likes to laugh...I won't get into details But I highly recommend her! I can't wait till she makes another visit our way!icon14.gif

• Like 6

Guest s******ecan****

After seeing her tour announcement I knew I had make time to see Maxime when she visited Moncton. My visit with her was everything I hoped for and more.

Maxime is very professional and totally committed to client satisfaction. Booking was easy and she was on time for her appointment. Upon arrival I was treated to a warm and friendly reception. Maxime is fun to chat with, and makes an effort to know her clients to ensure a great encounter.

Maxime's pic's are accurate and up to date and the encounter was non-rushed and focused on me (no phones or texting).

Maxime is definitely high energy and incredibly passionate, 11 on a scale of 1-10. :icon_smile:

I'll definitely repeat if she ever tours my city again

Highly recommended.

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Additional Comments:

I agree she's truly stunning in top shape without a doubt, intelligent and a great conversationalist. I'm already looking forward to her next visit. A++

I have never written a review of a girl, I actually only ever seen 2 girls in my 5+ years of going through BP and other sites trying to find the perfect girl, then I met Maxime, and all I can say is wow!! I consider myself a very picky guy with girls and as soon as the door opened Maximes beauty blew me out of the water. This girl gets a A+ in every category, from her looks to her kissing and everything in between. If you haven't seen this girl I highly recommend! Shes definitely a diamond in the rough!

Thanks Maxime

Maxime is the total package: She has a smoldering, smoking, and tight body. She is fun, smart, attentive, sexy, with tons of energy, and a radiant personality.

Maxime is simply,-drop dead gorgeous- and a sweetheart too! She is not a clock watcher, her hotels are always top notch, she has a great sultry dance that will leave you in a hypnotic trance -as you stare at her amazing body. She is...simply irresistible..leaving you wanting more...and more.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.