how a real man takes off his underwear

I really hoped I would never see that video again. Do you know how embarrased I was. I kept telling people it was really cold in the arena and that's why it was so small.

That guy is seriously lucky!

* Note to self: cancel Barcelona plans *

Well...I am going to be pretty PC here....the guy deserved it!!! I am an animal lover and see absolutely no entertainment value in any type of animal exploitation such as this!

That being said; it was pretty freeking hilarious!

Guest W***ledi*Time

This is not as funny, but, as they found out two days ago in Tafalla (Spain) -- even the spectators aren't safe:

This is not as funny, but, as they found out two days ago in Tafalla (Spain) -- even the spectators aren't safe:

now that's payback! good for him.. I agree with Meg on this one.. it's a barbaric sport I would never pay to watch.

Guest W***ledi*Time

There is a growing movement within Spain, protesting against bullfighting. Catalonia recently banned it, effective in 2012 when Barcelona's last bull-fighting ring, La Monumental, closes.

Proponents have increased their efforts to spread a similar ban to other parts of Spain. Protests have recently been staged at almost every individual summer city festival across Spain, which traditionally include bullfighting.

Animal rights activists have planned a protest for tomorrow (Saturday), at the Guggenheim, Bilbao. They plan to smear their bodies with symbolic red paint:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/21/world/europe/21iht-spain.html