Kayleigh Carter

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Because of her brilliant performance in the epic drama "Kayleigh Conquers Cato", Kayleigh Carter has won a string of nominations for the SP Academy Award, to be presented later this year.

She's been nominated in the following categories:

-Oustanding Achievement in Costume Design

-Outstanding Achievement in Physical Fitness (the nominating jury noted especially her bum, legs, and abs)

-Best Kissing

-Best Oral Technique

-Best Mutual Oral

-Best Oral Reception

-Best Cowgirl

She's also been nominated for the coveted "Best Overall Perfomance by an SP" award, the Academy's highest honour.

Good luck to Kayleigh! We'll be eagerly awaiting the results.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I second that nomination. Kayleigh is beautiful, smart, charming, friendly and also a very open and tireless sexual adventuress. A perfect spinner with a tight and toned body who is as enjoyable to chat and cuddle with in between the sheets in between the action as she is enthusiastic and endlessly pleasing on top of them.

I've been away from Ottawa for a few weeks now, and have met or reconnected with some amazing women. One of my favorites is Kayleigh Carter. I was glad to be able to see her again, for our fourth encounter.

I'm just emerging from a whirlwind meeting with Kayleigh, who is even more perfect physically than ever, and a total delight in every way: looks, personality, techniques, enthusiasm.

Spinner supreme, Kaylegh is exactly my image of beauty. And so arousing, and so satisfying. A great kisser, a passionate lover, a cuddler, a tease, a wit, a joy to be with. Fun, laughter, companionship, and exquisite pleasure.

Highly, highly recommended.

picture.php?albumid=2081&pictureid=13061

so close but so far !!!!! not as easy to meet as some would say !!

In this as in all things, persistence pays.

Slowly wending my way home, I managed two more meetings with Kayleigh. One was three hours (a friend warned that I would never survive a three hour session with Kayleigh LOL, but I've done it before, and I did it again. She even offered me an "I survived KC" t-shirt.) The other meeting was quick one-hour session jammed in between lunch with her and a business meeting. I arrived very happy at that meeting, and slightly perfumed, but there it is.

Why did my friend doubt that I could last 3 hours with Kayleigh? Because she's such a sexual dynamo, an unquenchable fire, a goddess of sexuality. Passion personified.

I think she wins the SP Academy Award award in all the categories she was nominated for in my original recommendation.

She'll leave you breathless, and panting, and wanting more, but totally sated and happy.

She'll leave you with memories of her gorgeous body, her abs, her ass, her perfect kitty.

She'll leave with with the sounds of her pleasure, and the feeling of her thrusting against your tongue. Of 69's like no other, and cowgirl enthusiasm, and sensuous erotic fuflilment.

She'll leave you completely satisfied, and happy.

And you'll want her back. Often.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.