Good Legit massage withq Cute Woman

I just received approval from my Doctor and Insurance to use my plan for some massage therapy on my back. I need a place where they will direct bill, but also prefer someone descent looking that gives a good massage. Any recomendations would be greatly appreciated.

Well, if you are looking for a good legit massage, I would suggest the Yellow Pages, those on here that offer "Massage" typically includes extras or bonuses.

You won't find any "bonus" offering masseuse also able to use your Autopac massage credits, and certainly not direct bill, since that would also require official business names and such.

Good Luck.

• Like 1

For a legit massage, especially for injury recovery, how they look or what sex they are is the last thing you should concern yourself with.

• Like 2

Hey if I am at te grocery store I will go in a longer line if the clerk is good-looking. so even if not looking for he from rmt. I can c why he would be lookin for someone cute

• Like 1

I feel sorry for any licensed RMT who happens to be cute.

They must get constant harrassment for extras and happy endings.

• Like 1

Guest S***tgu**9

there has been occasion during my RMT appointment when she has accidentally awakened the sleeping giant. I make a quick call right after to 335 Henderson and they put him right back to sleep....easy and a great couple of hours.

If you are just looking for attractive attendants with no extras, I would suggest Academy massage as it generally has hot young girls. Sometimes students as well. But remember they are all RMTs so asking or even suggesting for HE can land you in trouble.

I personally enjoy getting massage from an attractive RMT as well. Although, nothing extra is offered, you do enjoy a lot when someone gorgeous is touching your naked body. Therefore, I can understand OP's point of view.

Edited by WpgBoy2015
Added information