Enigma or Chrystal?

I've read good things about Enigma.

Don't know who Crystal is but she looks good though!!:jackoff:

I saw both of these ladies several times now. Both offer great service with great attitude. I had more fun with Chrystal, however. Enigma I found was a bit slow in her service, insisting that her clients have to relax before the sex begins. It's alright if you're really into the Tantra scene, but when I see an SP, I want to spend as much time as I can with my cock stuffed in an oriface. That's what Chystal is all about. Like her EC ad says.... "it's your time. You decide how to spend it."

Yea I agree, have seen Enigma and if I want to blow my cookies in 4 minutes on a hand job that's my choice. I'll be there for round two on a full hour service. Sometimes an sp thinks they gotta touch you when all I think is I want to touch them:boobies::jackoff:yabba dabba doo

But Enigma was a great time full hour and though I have never been with Chrystal am in no way knocking either. But Enigma initially wanted more control when all I wanted was to cum on her tits. Once we worked that there was not a problem. YOWSER! 8)

Lol I love that last post and ur totally right as well, it should be ur choice we spent 3/4 of our session talking tantra which I didn't care for just was thinking of her big rack in my mouth I couldn't concentrate on listening to her

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest W***ledi*Time

... sometimes the answer to life's choices is an enigma, and sometimes it is chrystal-clear!

Saw Chrystal this week. Very tall (so am I) and natural breasts that almost defy gravity. Attractive, a bit wide in the beam but great for guys like me that love the mudflaps! Incredible. Very sexy, talks dirty but not like a biker chick. Seems to love everything. You know it's good when you're walking out to the elevator and you mouth the word "Wow."

Wow.

I haven't seen Engima, but I would have no hesitation in recommending Chrystal. I try to visit Chrystal ever chance I get - an incredible time!

My experience with Enigma was in a category of its own. She was able to demonstrate ways of enhancing sexual experience and show me how to connect and raise the level of energy between lovers and in myself.

I understand she intends to quit being a service provider this December. She will then move on to teaching.

I did want and need to do some learning and I am very, very grateful for what she was able to show me.

I have not spent time with Enigma, but spent a morning with Crystal. She puts her all into it and I enjoyed my release down her throat. My apologies for beiong crass, but that was the selling part for me. Enigma may appeal to the spiritual but I found my base instincts satisifed by Chrys. The french accent was hot as well. Enjoy her, gents.

I have to agree with most guys on here. Enigma is all about the slow, relaxing experience while Chrystal is more about the "fuck me now" (her words) experience. With that said...great times with both!!