Who is this masked man ! this guy has sticked his dick into every hole in ottawa

seems like a cool guy.....but who is this guy ?

give us the low down .................discuss........

I am open to a personal review by anyone who has met me (good or bad). I guess that would actually be a reverse review ..lol.

The easiest way to know who I am is just read the 350+ posts I have made.

To help get this started I will publicly answer a couple questions I get PM'ed:

How old are you ?

I am in my mid 30's

How long have I been doing this?

12 yr's

Are you rich or something you see so many SP's?

I am financially stable (upper middle class), but I make sp's a major part of my life since I feel isn't that the reason we as guys do everything else? (buy a nice car wear expensive stuff etc....)

Why do you see SP's? (question came from an SP)

I like the sexual variety/quality and the honesty,we (the SP's and I) both know the rules and the expectations going in, no stings attached, no awkward moments and best of all I can sleep with cute girls that normally would not consider me young enough ;).

How did you get started?

I knew a girl who was also an SP and she wanted to have sex with me (free) so I got hook to the hassle free aspect of this option. Then as I got older and I could no longer attract the young spinner types I like so much it became a way for me to feel young again.

What advice do you have for a new hobbyist's?

Know what you want and don't be afraid to ask for it.

Live out your dreams because life is too short. (do it while you can still get it up ...lol)

That is all I could remember if more come to me I will post them but until then I welcome comments and questions.

Cool mate...u sound like a cool guy....how about drinks at Pigales sometime...maybe shots !

Keep up the good work !

way to be a sport ! I was just bugging u !

Merry Xmas

dreamer...you are a great guy! You are a very respectable guy and we here at PK think you rock bigtime!

Thanks guys ... you know I am your number one fan too ;)

Cool mate...u sound like a cool guy....how about drinks at Pigales sometime...maybe shots !

Keep up the good work !

way to be a sport ! I was just bugging u !

Merry Xmas

hey no problem it's all good and I would love to grab a beer at Pigales sometime .. PM me and we can see what kind of trouble we can get into .... maybe a couple SP's want to join us?

DREAMER!

ur in your 30s!?!?!?

wow.

i would've never given u past 25-26....u have a very youthful look about u.

must be all the sex you're having with these young girls! LOL

;-)

Hi well how about thursday or friday evening this week at Pigales...meet u in the back

say around 9 or 10?...hope to c u jessica and bring your friends !

where is my invitation?!!! I want to go to pigales too!! hahah!!!;)

Jessica .... I know your kidding but I will send you a full report on the beautiful women ;)

DREAMER!

ur in your 30s!?!?!?

wow.

i would've never given u past 25-26....u have a very youthful look about u.

must be all the sex you're having with these young girls! LOL

;-)

I fucking love you for that I want you to show up just cus you make me feel young!

my secret is:

"sexercise" and lots of it ...lol ... my real secret is good food, rest, running and few bad habits ;)

I don't do strip clubs, if i wanna see tits i'll jst go look in the mirror. LOL

If guys were gettin naked i'd be all over it!

hahhahaha....sexcercise...my favorite kind !

I don't do strip clubs, if i wanna see tits i'll jst go look in the mirror. LOL

If guys were gettin naked i'd be all over it!

Well maybe after that could be arranged ;)

I will definitely want to meet you one day too as your reviews were a bit helpful in my hobby....

There was an idea thrown a while ago for a get together for hobbyist but I think it just died....

Anyway let me know if you all plan for one......

At the time too many of the SP's and agencys thought it was too public an event and would attract the wrong kind of attention. (I arranged a smaller event)

right now I am slowly accepting members to an exclusive SP aficionados club but this is more by member recomendation acceptance than by request. we are 50% of the way to our target number of members.

I am also thinking of having a beer at pigals with any regular cerb.ca members including SP that want to show up (very soon).

I am open to a personal review by anyone who has met me (good or bad). I guess that would actually be a reverse review ..lol.

The easiest way to know who I am is just read the 350+ posts I have made.

To help get this started I will publicly answer a couple questions I get PM'ed:

How old are you ?

I am in my mid 30's

How long have I been doing this?

12 yr's

Are you rich or something you see so many SP's?

I am financially stable (upper middle class), but I make sp's a major part of my life since I feel isn't that the reason we as guys do everything else? (buy a nice car wear expensive stuff etc....)

Why do you see SP's? (question came from an SP)

I like the sexual variety/quality and the honesty,we (the SP's and I) both know the rules and the expectations going in, no stings attached, no awkward moments and best of all I can sleep with cute girls that normally would not consider me young enough ;).

How did you get started?

I knew a girl who was also an SP and she wanted to have sex with me (free) so I got hook to the hassle free aspect of this option. Then as I got older and I could no longer attract the young spinner types I like so much it became a way for me to feel young again.

What advice do you have for a new hobbyist's?

Know what you want and don't be afraid to ask for it.

Live out your dreams because life is too short. (do it while you can still get it up ...lol)

That is all I could remember if more come to me I will post them but until then I welcome comments and questions.

Well said man !

Everyone here who likes to whine about price, service etc. needs to live by 2nd last line - LIFE IS TOO SHORT - the nice thing about this hobby is there`s always an SP you haven`t tried so move on & get er` done!

Dreamer;

Beer at Pigals sounds great. Let us know when you come up with a date. What about your SP aficionados club??? Sounds interesting.

Also do keep up the good reviews. You and quite a few others make this board interesting to read because the reviews are honest, contrary to some who seem to have a hidden agenda. Fortunately those are usually easy to identify. Low post or newbies, see them for a few threads and then they dissapear.

I was hoping to have it soon but life got crazy busy (in a good way) for me. I would like have the beer night in the next two weeks... but we will see how it works out.

Glad your enjoying the reviews.