Dearest Ottawa,

I just wanted to thank you for being so kind. I met a lot of great people and would love to come back!

Thanks again my Ottawa friends!

Kind regards, Kayleigh xx

Thank you so much for visiting Ottawa dearest Kayleigh. I am sorry that I didn't have the pleasure to meet you. I hope that you come back to Ottawa very soon and that you could extend your visit to a Saturday.

All the best regards.

Secret Admirer

I'm sure everyone who met you while here in Ottawa would love to see you come back again soon.

Agreed!!! I loved meeting you, and will keep my fingers crossed that Ottawa gets you back again soooooooooooon!!! I will do my best to keep the cold weather away, LOL!

It was such a pleasure to spend time with you in both Ottawa and Toronto, Kayleigh.

You are truly outstanding!

I hope we can meet again really soon.

You're an amazing person Kayleigh. Even if you aren't able to return for awhile, we'll still be waiting to see you again.

Guest Ou**or**n

I thoroughly enjoyed our time together and will definitely be looking forward to your return. Enjoy your winter and come back as early in the spring as you can :)

That's terrible news, good for Kayleigh though. Unfortunately I won't get a repeat performance with her and Cleo...:(

Hi Gents,

it was a pleasure spending time with all of you as well.

As for my last day in Canada, it is indeed Sept 30th. I may be back around Christmas time but that has yet to be finalized.

Thanks again Ottawa friends for a wonderful time!

Kayleigh, the pleasure was all ours! I hope you enjoy your time away, and I'm sure I can speak on behalf of those of us fortunate enough to see you while in Ottawa...we hope you return soon. :)