Just wondering if anyone has any experience with Victoria-xo. She recently became a member on here, and has been on CL for a bit. I'm still a first timer, and was considering setting up an appointment with her.

I TOFTT....

she's fun, brighter personality than some i've met,

kind of just a next-door girl which was good,

real thin, natural body, small boobs (which i like), pretty

much a perfect little ass :grin:

pm me if you need more info

Or you could write a recommendation! Not enough gents write recos on ladies they saw.

Posted via Mobile Device

I too will ask you to write a recommendation of this lady. It seems as though you had a good time with her and that she is reputable so a recommendation seems warranted and deserved. As Lindsay has stated there aren't enough recommendations being written as of late and in my opinion the community is suffering for it. If I see a lady and a reco. is warranted I will write one as soon as I get the chance. The only time I do not post a reco. is when a reco. is not warranted. I believe that if we, the guys, read other guys recommendations and we don't post our own then we are in a way not holding up our end...sort of speak. We, guys and ladies alike, all benefit from posted recommendations so please let us all do our part and post all warranted recommendations.

Thank you

Thanks , for bring this up that ,

Not that I like being reviewed in detail

Because what goes on behind closed doors ;

should stay there !

But enough fr the client to know , the lady is clean , safe

and enjoyably to be with !

Or you could write a recommendation! Not enough gents write recos on ladies they saw.

Posted via Mobile Device

She is offering something different compared to the other SP's in that she's including BBBJ and GFE in her hourly rate.

She is offering something different compared to the other SP's in that she's including BBBJ and GFE in her hourly rate.

If you feel that this is important than do a reco. I may have missed something here but most of the ladies here will tell you upfront what is on the menu and what is not. Every lady i have seen offers GFE in her hourly rate unless you go for the entry level service with some, which cost considerably less

To say that GFE service included in an hourly rate is something different when compared to others is not entirely accurate, at least in my opinion. There are lots of ladies who are straight FS, lots who are straight GFE and lots who offer both in the form of a menu. All of the the GFE ladies who I have met, who advertise as such, are just that and their rates are inclusive. However as I mentioned there are ladies who offer various packages and/or add ons to those packages, FS, GFE, greek all being examples. As far as BBBJ is concerned there are a lot of ladies who provide this service yes, however YMMV. There are also ladies, either FS or GFE, who do not provide uncovered oral. The GFE ladies who do not offer BBBJ are sometimes refered to as a "safe GFE experience." This is there choice as a "provider" and we all honour and abide by it.

If you feel that this is important than do a reco. I may have missed something here but most of the ladies here will tell you upfront what is on the menu and what is not. Every lady i have seen offers GFE in her hourly rate unless you go for the entry level service with some, which cost considerably less

The post by 2tuff2tame seems to be an example of FS ladies with menus. Which are, as I was attempting to explain, are not better or worst just different from GFE ladies.

Anyways I have seen her a few times. I personally like her, she is very sweet and what I call a FS provider. I could write a reco but was wondering if I still can because I saw her about a month ago. Just wanted to know...:wink:

I could write a reco but was wondering if I still can because I saw her about a month ago. Just wanted to know...:wink:

Absolutely you can still do a recommendation. Just because you saw her about a month ago doesn't change the fact that in your opinion she is worthy of a reco. To my knowledge there is no rule here on Cerb saying a reco. has to be written within a certain time frame. I am sure a month is quite acceptable and I know the members would appreciate the information.

So I show up at her place - parking was a little difficult...

I was surprised. she's really really cute! Kind of Asian looking, exotic to say the least. she seems cool and welcomes me in. Her place is big and I feel comfortable quickly, likely because she is so comfortable.

Next thing you know we are on her bed - she has really soft feminine skin. she is small and light. I quickly go down. Its beautiful down there! really, really nice place to be and I have been in a lot of places sown there! she leaves her little pink panties on adding to the excitement. she moans, twitches, and squeezes my head between her legs. I know she likes it so I like it even more.

Eventually I get her to model a little bit for me. Her ass is perfectly round. I mean her hips, waist and ass are worth it alone. small breasted indeed but she is so cute! And then the best part and I kid you not:

I slowly begin to slide into her. Now I am 'but an average guy' and she is definitely wet but this feels different in a good way...she is so tight that I am barely half way and wanting to come already. she digs her fingers into my back as I slowly thrust in and out not nearly at the end of my rope so to speak. It feels so so good and she lets me know she feels so so good too.....I don't last long at all

I lay back, clean up, slap her ass and promise her I'll be back soon....

True story! nuff said! ;-)