Nini

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Hey All,

This is a quick reco for Nini. She's out in Barrhaven, working in a very discrete private location. Basement studio with a comfy table. Tea or refreshments usually offered, nice music.

Nini is awesome. I've seen her now every month or so for about a year and a half. She a petite Taiwanese lady of about 30 (max). Sexy little body. I would not say she was a spinner, but close. Pics advertised are her. A wide array of outfits. Smooth skin and great hands. The best part is that she is a BLAST. Fun, sexy, playful, talkative (in hard to understand english at times), and generally a happy spirit. We've had great times on her table and talked about everything under the sun. I think she's got a small set of enthusiastic regulars, but advertises often on CL.

I think she can be selective, and picky with who she provides the best service to, so be nice, clean, and gentlemanly, and she will treat you like a king.

• Like 6

I had a very nice massage with this lovely lady last night. The thing is, she told me her name is Mimi, and that she's Korean (not that it matters, she is THAT nice).

I don't have much to add, she really put me at ease and I left with a smile on my face and a spring in my step.

I would have to agree that she is very nice and very talented.

Each visit seems to get better as well as she gets to know more about me, and I about her.

Always a pleasant time that leaves me smiling and hoping for the next visit.

I recently visited Nini and she is a real cutie and she is very gentle and relaxed; She is in Barhaven in the middle of nowhere ; had a good time with her; not great english. but good enough. sexy body.

I couldn't agree more with the OP's account of Nini whom I met a while ago. She advertised only on CL and it was just sheer luck that I picked her phone no. first when I decided to give her a call ( there was no name on her ad.).

She's fun, enthusiastic and bubbly with a strong will to learn. Her place was a bit challenging to find since it was very new and my Google Map didn't seem to locate the new area. But with her on the phone giving directions, I soon found her place in a quiet and nice neighborhood.

I had a good time with her and would not hesitate to repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.