any women CER clients?

A thought came to me I see a lot of ladies who provide service's for women. awesome!

So I realized that I've been assuming that all the Cerb clients here are Men. But maybe that isn't true. how many women client have profiles here. I guess they won't likely respond so they don't get hassled buy the guys (good choice)

Perhaps our lovely Sp's and Mp's can tell us how many they come across if any/ please don't say who.

I have never been a client or anything, but quite honestly the thought of hiring another girl for me and one of my personal play partners is quite a turn on for me....I don't know if I like the idea for me or for him. But I have thought about it, and may do it when I take a working trip in a few months....if he comes with me for all or part of it that is.

Honestly it may just be the thought I like though, I really just don't know.

I have had a few female clients, actually saw a regular of mine twice this past weekend...she is quite active on twitter lol

Women tend to not be active on boards compare to men and really discreet. A lot of them tend to be more "shameful about it compare to men.

there have been male providers for women on here in the past (mostly massage guys, Il Re,Mason, etc), so there are definitely at least a few. I have chatted with a a few in chat as well.

so I guess the answer is, they exist, but there are not too many.

Guest *Ste***cque**

The number of legit women clients on CERB is probably similar to the number of legit women on Ashley Madison... 1 for every 10,000 men, maybe not that many. :)

Very few women will pay for sex for any number of reasons.