Christine MGF (A night to remember)

I met with Christine on an August evenning in Calgary. She is with Montreal Girlfriends (MGF) and tours frequently but based in Montreal. I opted for a 2 hour session which is generally my preference. In particular if I feel a connection is being made and we are enjoying each others time. Initial booking with the agency was a little difficult to get arranged but once I got through it came together pretty easily.

Christine greeted me in a tight fitting sexy red dress. She looked amazing. She is petitie and spinner model looks.

I had brought her beverage of choice for us to share.

Conversation came easy as she is articulate and bright. It didn't take long for her to offer the shower with her in it. I had just showered before heading to our meeting but the idea of getting naked with her so quickly seemed like the best move. Our shower time was brief as the hotel water wasn't very warm. This was kinda funny and lightened the mood and got us both laughing. A couple sips of our drinks and we engaged in some deep kissing on the bed. She is a great kisser. I couldn't wait to taste her full body and worked my way down to her highly sensitive nipples and then the remainder of her slim body. She tasted great and was very responsive. We shifted body positions to engage in 69. We played with each for some time until her orgasm and then held each other tightly. Time to cover and entertain doggy style. This is a great position with Christine as she has the nicest view which led me to my maximum. A little more conversation, sipping and kissing. Time for missionary as I truly wanted to look at her beauty which led us both to our 2nd explosion.

Christine is amazing and not many match the experience I've had with her.

I wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

I am a newbie, however, I have to report a wonderful experience with an MGF girl, Shanna. I made an appointment with her over the website link from this site and it went very smoothly. It was incredible sex, and exactly as described in the adverts. Awesome. Can't wait till the SP returns to Calgary. I'm in!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.