CMJ Mansion Party

So I finally went and did an Orientation at CMJ today. I didn't have time to take my first session(poor time management on my part), but I am definitely joining CMJ!

I was lucky enough to meet several of the ladies as they were working hard to set up for this weekend party. Wow the clients that go the Mansion Party are going to have such a great time. Jessica told me some of the menu and things planned for the evening. Man I wished I lived closer.

After seeing photos online meeting a few of them was kinda like meeting a celebrity. I was greeted at the door by Sage a very sweet young lady and reminded me of a past Bond Girl. I briefly saw the tattooed beauty Sky. Had a real nice chat with Gwen who I was hoping to meet because she was the reason I decided to take the first step of going to CMJ. There's a lot more I'd like to chat about and things to experience with Gwen! I spent the most of my short visit with Jessica. I first met Jessica a few years ago at her former location. She gave me the most wonderful hug when I was leaving. It honestly brought back all the memories from our first visit so pleasant I should have tipped her again. Lol.

I can't wait to meet more of them and get to know them better.

Have a great Mansion Party.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 4

One of the girls invited me to join her there as a guest yesterday (not a member... yet) and I wish I had time to do so! Soon!

Follow CMJ on Twitter, they're posting pictures from the mansion party.

Unfortunately I'm not there, but looks like a great time.

The stars aligned and I had the great fortune to make it to the party last night - thinking I would just stay for a while.... but there was no possible way to depart!

Awesome mansion, nice sauna crowd with gorgeous women, steam room, lovely indoor pool to cool off in - on yeah, and many beautiful and friendly cmj hostesses sharing the amenities with me!! How lucky am I???

The rib dinner, served fashionably late, was absolutely delicious and, most importantly, great people to share the meal with.

Had a very fun bathtub session with the spectacular Sage! (I'm still grinning!)

Food, drink, dancing, cards, playing, teasing and did I mention all the fun and beautiful hostesses?

Kudos to Jasmine and all her extremely supportive staff for an awesome event. I will plan ahead to spend more time at the next one.

Like Downchild said: "I'm like a Mississippi Bullfrog sitin' on a hollow stump, so many women I don't know which way to jump"

waterat

p.s. I have at least a dozen reasons to book my next CMJ visit!

Edited by waterat
addition
  • Like 2

So I finally went and did an Orientation at CMJ today. I didn't have time to take my first session(poor time management on my part), but I am definitely joining CMJ!

I was lucky enough to meet several of the ladies as they were working hard to set up for this weekend party. Wow the clients that go the Mansion Party are going to have such a great time. Jessica told me some of the menu and things planned for the evening. Man I wished I lived closer.

After seeing photos online meeting a few of them was kinda like meeting a celebrity. I was greeted at the door by Sage a very sweet young lady and reminded me of a past Bond Girl. I briefly saw the tattooed beauty Sky. Had a real nice chat with Gwen who I was hoping to meet because she was the reason I decided to take the first step of going to CMJ. There's a lot more I'd like to chat about and things to experience with Gwen! I spent the most of my short visit with Jessica. I first met Jessica a few years ago at her former location. She gave me the most wonderful hug when I was leaving. It honestly brought back all the memories from our first visit so pleasant I should have tipped her again. Lol.

I can't wait to meet more of them and get to know them better.

Have a great Mansion Party.

Posted via Mobile Device

It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and I'm glad I popped in when I did ;)

Until we meet again xx

• Like 1