Sign in to follow this  

Plan B and maybe Plan C

In most of bookings I've had no problems booking a session with the woman that I am interested at the time that I am free. A few times I have tried to book someone, but the timing never worked so i never met them. I believe in fate and believe that if it was meant to be it would happen. But recently a couple of times the women I had booked, had to cancel because of personal issues. Since I had the cash and time free, I tried to call either a woman that i wanted to repeat with or a new woman that was I was interested in seeing. And each time the second choice lead to better connections and a great session.

However last week, plan B canceled also, which was someone that I had been hoping to see. So for the first time I had to choose a new date. So I picked one of my favourites that I hadn't seen for a long time. She was free and I met her in a location that was hard to get to because of construction. But I had one of the best sessions yet. So, I do believe in fate, it has mostly lead me to meeting some wonderful women. What are your experiences with last minute cancellations and having to go to plan B?