Q: Anyone use Sexsearch, Adult Ads, etc?

Has anyone had any success, experience or would recommend subscribing to an adult search service?

I subscribed once for a month to one of those sites where you're supposed to meet tons of pretty women.

Turns out it wasn't really the case.

I believe many of these ads are bogus and are planted there by the site itself, to attract interest.

Why pay when one can come here on CERB and meet some very attractive ladies.

Some will say there is a price but even on those websites, they are not all girls next door!

Finally, when my registration expired, I received tons of E-mails from the site saying members want to meet me, with profiles of extremely attractive ladies, etc...

Conclusion: to me, it's a scam. It may have worked for some others but not me.

And I have some friends that had similar experience to mine so, I'm not alone.

I had found that Adult Friend Finder was worth the money. I was able to find a hook up ever second weekend at least. My wife and I can hook up with a couple or single female i seems at will, just my 2 cents worth.

I've read and heard that many of the adds are"planted".

Especially the Model looking women. They are false adds with the intent to lure you to sign up.

I actually two guys that have used both AFF and SS with fairly good results. They both agree that a lot of the ads seam to not be active (possibly planted or abandoned) but that would be expected. I also know a girl who was using one of these sites and she said she was overwhelmed with the messages and had no time to reply to every one of them so she would just delete a large amount of them (causing the ad to appear abandoned).

I've been on both SexSearch & Adult Friend Finder. Ended up deleting & re-creating every once in awhile. (I'm still not sure why I keep going back). Anyways, Many of the ads are fake. You can usually tell by the quality of the photo, and the fact that all the fake ads repeat their "Describe yourself" bit from time to time. Not to mention that everything is written in small caps. Hmmm....Maybe I'm spent too much time wandering through that site.

A female friend of mine is on it as well, and I can confirm that she gets a landslide of messages. So I can believe it must be a bit of a pain for the ladies. Kinda like all that spam mail I keep getting for Penis Enlargement. :P