Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to remind you how useful feedback can be! When I am with a guy it is not only flattering and a huge turn on to hear verbal praise, but it can also be helpful to the *success* of our meeting.

While I have some pretty good ideas for how to please a man, everyone is different :) Some like things slow, some fast, some like things hard, etc etc. Some like nipple play while others may find it extremely uncomfortable!

I think other SPs would agree that it makes things easier for us when we know exactly how to push your buttons :)

I've never really had anybody complain about my service, but I can tell when people are satisfied, and when they are in ecstasy. Nothing pleases me more than to see that I've helped someone reach ecstasy :)

That, to me, is a Win-Win situation <3

xoxo

Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to remind you how useful feedback can be! When I am with a guy it is not only flattering and a huge turn on to hear verbal praise, but it can also be helpful to the *success* of our meeting.

While I have some pretty good ideas for how to please a man, everyone is different :) Some like things slow, some fast, some like things hard, etc etc. Some like nipple play while others may find it extremely uncomfortable!

I think other SPs would agree that it makes things easier for us when we know exactly how to push your buttons :)

I've never really had anybody complain about my service, but I can tell when people are satisfied, and when they are in ecstasy. Nothing pleases me more than to see that I've helped someone reach ecstasy :)

That, to me, is a Win-Win situation <3

xoxo

I have to agree with you 100%. I do ask what they like and how they like it, so I don't have or need to guess. I can 98% tell but there is no harm in asking, as they usually ask if I like what they are doing and how I like things. It's a mutal interaction and both should enjoy!!

What a great thread!!! I hope that more people will chime in here! I too am very turned on by vocalization; it ensures mutual satisfaction. While being somewhat submissive, I tend to wait for my partner to signal what they desire but sometimes I find myself practically pulling teeth for feedback! But, then again, it allows that hidden vixen in me to surface once in awhile!

I wonder how many men have been conditioned not to criticize, or even hint that something might be done better. With my wife, if I even should suggest that something could be done differently, I get a "Fine then! I won't do it at all"

I guess I resigned myself that even a poor blowjob is still a blowjob!

I wonder how many men have been conditioned not to criticize, or even hint that something might be done better. With my wife, if I even should suggest that something could be done differently, I get a "Fine then! I won't do it at all"

I guess I resigned myself that even a poor blowjob is still a blowjob!

No man should ever have to live with a 'poor' blowjob!!!

I actually like to have a little discussion with the SP on the phone and let her know what it is I want prior to our meeting. I am pretty talkative and easy going, and generally have a good feel for whether I'm going to enjoy being with the lady.

It also heads of any auckwardness later on. e.g when you lean forward for a little kiss and find out she doesn't allow kissing. Also since I vaue your skill as a professional, its nice to let you take charge and see where it leads. I guess part of it is my age, I am not at all shy expressing myself, but still respectful and polite. Also I don't generally book unless I think I'm going to want to repeat, mainly because I find it generally takes several dates to find a nice rapport and start to make friends.