Relaxation Spa.. Stavanger Drive

Anyone been here? If so positive or negative experience ?

Thanks

Been there a few times a couple months ago... very clean new location with two or three very attractive asian ladies... I usually saw Coco. I would suggest that from a service perspective the massage was very good with very limited added extras.

If you are looking for pure entertainment value for your booking I would suggest Kendra's Red House for massage or one of the wonderful local LYLA ladies...

Just my Opinion

Thank you. I've heard good things about Kendra's. Comparible rates from Kendra's to Relaxation Spa ? I work close to relaxation that's the main reason I ask about there!

Thank you. I've heard good things about Kendra's. Comparible rates from Kendra's to Relaxation Spa ? I work close to relaxation that's the main reason I ask about there!

Basic rates are comparable... Kendra's service offering are more extensive and as you would expect this impacts the top end price for the time you are there.

If you are looking for a good basic relaxation massage and are in the east end Coco at Relatation Spa can fit that role extremely well in a very clean and new building with discrete parking

It really depends on what you are looking for.

• Like 1

I was there back beginning of summer, Sasaki and Misa werent out of bed yet and I was horny as hell, so said f it try it.

Had a new girl, Coco was with appt. She let me touch her tits, reluctantly, might has gotten to finger her....but the fukn fire alarm went off cause the other girl was burning fish in a wok.

Just like Vietnam...minus restrictions with girl and well...fire alarm...and fire department showing up...I was long gone by then lol.

And now way no how are they giving full svc or beejay

at least not the girl I saw. Ive never bothered with the various spas or parlours around town...someone mentioned Kendras...so what to do these places offer and how much for which services? if I wanted a massage I'd get a frigging gf. I hate getting em but like giving em....fill me in. Any offer bee bee jay?? g f e? PM if you like

Additional Comments: