Ralph's Place in Halifax?

I am going to Halifax,NS for a visit . I want to try to dance at Ralph's Place.

I am wondering anyone can give me some information on the place,such as:

1) I don't think I will be able to work on the weekend;so is there a week day that is more busy than the others.

2) Are there curvy ladies there?

Thank you in advance

Raven Rain

1) I don't think I will be able to work on the weekend;so is there a week day that is more busy than the others.

Thank you in advance

Raven Rain

I have not been to Ralph's in a while but based on my experience I don't think you should have any concerns about fitting in as I have seen a wide range of ladies dancing at the club.

Unless the situation has changed, which I don't think it has, there is no real private dances at Ralph's because of local rules so as such the financial opportunities are not as lucrative as other parts of the country as you are limited to tips on the main stage. Hopefully there are some ladies here who may have danced at the club who can give you some good info about what to expect financially.

In regards to best days of the week I have only ever been there on weekday evening and it has never been what I would call overly busy.

Just for the record there are some great clubs in St. John's (hint hint)

Enjoy your Trip

• Like 1

I have not been to Ralph's in a while but based on my experience I don't think you should have any concerns about fitting in as I have seen a wide range of ladies dancing at the club.

Unless the situation has changed, which I don't think it has, there is no real private dances at Ralph's because of local rules so as such the financial opportunities are not as lucrative as other parts of the country as you are limited to tips on the main stage. Hopefully there are some ladies here who may have danced at the club who can give you some good info about what to expect financially.

In regards to best days of the week I have only ever been there on weekday evening and it has never been what I would call overly busy.

Just for the record there are some great clubs in St. John's (hint hint)

Enjoy your Trip

A fair assessment of the place. Private dances exist but the no touching rules are strictly applied. (Table in between you). Not sure how much they are utilized as a result. I've only ever been there on a week day once. Wasn't dead but certainly not as busy as a Saturday night. Must be worth their while though as there were quite a few dancers there. Hope this helps.

Thank you in advance

Raven Rain

Hi sweetie,

Ralph's has all types of ladies. If you want to make any sort of money throughout the week, Thursday would be your best bet. I've danced there a time or two cpl years ago..

You should have fun, be careful around the girls.. Some are not so kind.. Haha..

• Like 2