Took 2 for the team over the past few weeks. Reviews below:

Veronika, listed on a popular area SP provider site as firm and perky breasts(36C-100% natural) and a toned sexy body. On the phone she said that she had a friend working with her as well. I thought wtf - it's 2 for 1 night. When they arrived, Veronika was heavier than I expected, definitely not by idea of toned.

Her friend was petite, and looked like fun. My big mistake was not asking about GFE before payment, cause once we got down to CBJ in bed, I quickly found out they did not provide "full service". My mistake for not finding out the type of service. If you're looking for something other than CBJ steer clear.

looks: 6 out of 10

service: 3

repeat: 0

Alexis, listed as (GFE no Restrictions) on a new SP website turned out to be not so nice, and the only thing naughty was the bait and switch 'cause she sure as hell looked absolutely nothing like her posted pic. Not even close in body type. I notice they now have a few more girls up, but would not be into the random gamble whos-gonna-show-up game again.

looks: 4

service 0

repeat 0

My question to hobbyists is - where have all the naturally busty, pretty girls gone? Since Candy Shop closed, Erica Skye and Brianna seemed to have a lock on this market. I know Ottawa's a small sleepy gov't town, but there's gotta be a lot more beautiful, professional busties out there, no?

i hope this is not the alexis you are referring to as bait and switch because those pics are 100% her. And anyone who has seen her will confirm this hands down. there are a few alexis' so becareful when naming names and not being specific enough.

Actually, he was specific but in a rather coy way, if you re-read the first line of his review of Alexis you'll see that he is referring to Naughty or Nice, another one of these "new" agencies that keep popping up, they seem to last a few weeks and then fade away.

I seriously question the motives and validity of an agency that relies soely on free internet classified postings and free internet web site services to promote them selves and the ladies. It's an ok and alternative tactic for established agencies and even indies to use free classifieds, but when it's the primary means of advertising that the leads you to a cheap templated website I ask my self what is the "agency" spending their cut on ? Seems like a bit of a rip off for both the customer and the lady.

As discussed in an earlier thread, marketing and promotion are key services that the agencies are supposed to provide to the ladies, but when they aren't spending a freakin dime on promotion or marketing it makes you wonder how long they are going to be around and how committed they are to actually providing the services an agency should be providing. My two cents.

The Veronika I'm referring to is listed on a site that details sp's of ottawa "in the evening" and Alexis is on Naughty&Nice.

Sorry for any confusion guys and Jessica. :)